CFSM-CitizensforSocialMorality.org

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dave CFSM Director

CFSM-CitizensforSocialMorality.org

Postby Dave CFSM Director » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am

As the leading US authority on Canada's CAS/society and as a self-taught lawyer, but with 20 years experience, I am exceedingly capable and in terms of both the criminal & civil side of the CPS issue, as I strongly suggest you go to my CFSM website and read ETA-End the Abuse, "real" & "business", or other documents. FYI, my Senate Standing, (Canada) which takes issue pursuant to violations of the CRC, TANF and The RULE BOOK (the Bible of what not to do when CPS comes-a-knockin), as contained in the ETA, are all exceptional works, as good as drafted and by any advocate worldwide. ETA & An Expose on the Current State of Protection Personified are in my opinion the epitome of activist content and in terms of one example I've coined in Canada's devious agenda, as in, children being treated as "business units subject to provincial reimbursement". Folks you will find a pleothera of valuable content in this website. Dave CFSM Director&Founder PH#(586)445-1695

good dad
Site Admin

Re: CFSM-CitizensforSocialMorality.org

Postby good dad » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 am

Hi Dave

I moved your post and link to your webpage from Newcomers to Networking < Websites

Good luck in your quest

Tim
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Return to “Websites”