Mom in Pennsylvania has baby taken away in hospital

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

flcps2011

Mom in Pennsylvania has baby taken away in hospital

Postby flcps2011 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/mother-who-questions-vax-at-hospital-has-newborn-taken-away/

This was posted on my facebook today. The woman who posted the link thinks it is because the mom was considering not having the hepatitis b vaccination. From what I learned on this forum and my possible situation with cps, right away I thought differently. I think it was because social workers are looking for a way to take new born babies, right?

It was amazing to read how true to life the process is from what I learned here. Like the social worker said she couldn't tell the mom any information until she signed the safety plan, etc. Absurd!

Eljay

Re: Mom in Pennsylvania has baby taken away in hospital

Postby Eljay » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

What a horrible experience for those new parents! I sure hope that the attorney who wrote up the story will drag them through the mud, and on to Congress as well!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

flcps2011

Re: Mom in Pennsylvania has baby taken away in hospital

Postby flcps2011 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:40 pm

I agree. I can't imagine what the mom was going through!

Return to “Websites”