Website and New Petition

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

J.F.L.T.

Website and New Petition

Postby J.F.L.T. » Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello again friends! I've been gone a while but always seem to find my way back. ;) Since I'm here looking for something in particular, I also wanted to offer our new web address for all of you, it's located at http://www.justiceforthelunnartriplets.org

And we also have a new petition demanding reformation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997. We found some fundemental problems with the initial petition, so we had to close signatures and comments. :oops: This new petition covers a much broader group of parents/families/guardians fighting CPS and false accusations. It can be found here..... http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/reformation-of-the-adoption-and-safe-families-act

Thank you all for having a look and best wishes in your journey with CPS.

Hugs, Khrysti~~J.F.L.T.

J.F.L.T.

Re: Website and New Petition

Postby J.F.L.T. » Wed May 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Fundamental even. ;D

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I like your site, hope you can keep it up. I had one but need to put it back up as well....so much to do!

Anyways, here is a link to a webring, you can put on the bottom of your page(s), look on the very bottom, then your site will be linked with some other very good sites! Look on the bottom of this page: http://www.fightcps.com/linktous.html

:D

...and thanks, your post made me think of a good idea!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

J.F.L.T.

Postby J.F.L.T. » Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi Monkette! Thank you very much! I'm working on it little by little as Im really unfamiliar with WordPress and a friend set it up for me but doesnt have much to do with its upkeep. I will certainly post the link at the bottom. At this point, I need all the help I can get for exposure and would like to offer support to those seeking it as well. Linda's site has been a tremendous help to me and my family so I enjoy coming back to chat now and then.;) Thanks again for the advice. ;)

BTW, we've changed the petition to the site listed as www.change.org/petitions/reform-adoptio ... ct-of-1997 . We found greater support, a more user friendly set-up and a better reputation on change.org

Thanks so much for your support and words of encouragement!

TripletsJustice

Postby TripletsJustice » Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Monkette! It's J.F.L.T.'s. I went to the link you gave me and tried to add it to both of my websites but it wouldnt do it. Im not good with that stuff so I had no husband try...he couldnt get it to work either. Is this just operator error?? Thanks a bunch! ;) K

TripletsJustice

Postby TripletsJustice » Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 am

Got it figured out! :) Thanks again, Monkette. ;)

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Where can I read the exact document Safe Families and Child ACT of 1997?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you but the link is broken can you repost it?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 am

I was wondering if that was going to work, LOL. The website is the federal government - Dept. of Health and Human Services - which is headlined by http://www.childwelfare.gov

You can find that document here: http://bit.ly/MZpOlT

The Child Maltreatment report from 2010, also here: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/pubs/cm10/cm10.pdf

You can go right to the website and poke around. They have a huge amount of statistics, policies, and information there which is the 'boiler plate' for all of the CPS agencies in the country. The feds don't so much MAKE the laws, but they offer money to the states/CPS agencies if they follow the rules/guidelines so it is basically the way things are done (because they want the money). Each state makes their own laws, but you can find the laws via that website.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 am

Just in case someone on here knows this is what I am looking for in these exact ACTS:

I need to have the exact document that states that counties get bonuses extra money or whatever from adopting children out and also extra money for special needs children.

Anyone know off hand what document that would be in?

Thanks for the links Eljay I am going to read them all. And everything on this site til I find what I need to prove to the County Commissioners that they have a "motive" for what they are doing!

It is all over the web and a fact that money is being funneled into these human service agencies but I need to know the exact documents to find them in.

Also is it different from county to county who exactly funds them? Isn't it the same State and Federal programs for the entire country?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am

Sarah79 wrote:
It is all over the web and a fact that money is being funneled into these human service agencies but I need to know the exact documents to find them in.

Also is it different from county to county who exactly funds them? Isn't it the same State and Federal programs for the entire country?

Okay... they extend the initial 1974 act periodically, and there are new "acts" every few years renew to add new funding and/or make a few tweaks to laws/rules/amounts/programs/etc. Here is a timeline and links to the documents:

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/otherpubs/majorfedlegis.cfm

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

So sorry I don't want anyone to do my work for me here but isn't the Safe Families ACT still in effect today? I believe it is but the one document I found (in the link Eljay gave me) says it is only effective to 2002. Did it change it's name? Only if anyone knows offhand.

There is a wealth of information on the link you sent me I am sure my answer lies somewhere in those pages however if you know offhand if the Safe Families ACT is in effect today that would be helpful.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Sarah79 wrote:So sorry I don't want anyone to do my work for me here but isn't the Safe Families ACT still in effect today? I believe it is but the one document I found (in the link Eljay gave me) says it is only effective to 2002. Did it change it's name? Only if anyone knows offhand.

There is a wealth of information on the link you sent me I am sure my answer lies somewhere in those pages however if you know offhand if the Safe Families ACT is in effect today that would be helpful.

Call your Congressional Representative's office and ask them to do the legwork.

Return to “Websites”