justice4johnny.org

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

J4J

justice4johnny.org

Postby J4J » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Justice4Johnny is a group of NH citizens, not all from the state. some are supporters some are going through family court and some are having a nightmare with DCYF ( CPS) We are trying hard to call awareness to the DCYF horror in our state!
My name is Janet Heywood-Esburnett President of Justice4Johnny, my son was taken at age 8 with lies by his father a domestic Violence offender who was given custody of my son while on a 50,000.00 CASH ,Bail during the investigation, he had been arrested , for choking his girlfriend and violating a restraining order twice during the investigation.
Yet I stand on one hour supervised vistitation A MONTH 5 years later for NO reason.
My son needs me and this is just one story in our state!

Eljay

Re: justice4johnny.org

Postby Eljay » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Do you still have an open case? With whom does your child live?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Websites”