Raise money for attorney to save my son!!!.

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brokendowndad

Raise money for attorney to save my son!!!.

Postby brokendowndad » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:27 am

GoFundMe
Need Attorney To Get Son Back !!!
$0
RAISED BY 0 PEOPLE IN 36 MINS
$2,500
DonateShare
Donate Now
Share on Facebook
TWEET EMAIL
SAN DIEGO, CA

Created on September 13, 2015
Jesse Tipton
16 Facebook Friends
ABOUT THIS CAMPAIGN
Child welfare came and took my son away after his mother took him to urgent care center to get help. Mother was diagnosed with post pardum depression and anxiety. My 3 month old son was crying and wouldn't stop, so my g./f (baby's mother) took him to get help at urgent care center. She was acting irrational the nurse said , so they called the police for help. Police took the mother to mental hospital for evaluation and my son to child's hospital. The doctors checked out my son and said there was no concerns, that he was healthy , no marks , held his head up, and could follow movement around the room. The mother was discharged from mental hospital with in 12 hours. She never consented to anything or signed anything. The hospital told child welfare that mother tested positive for drugs. W/O consent from mother they drug tested her and shared the results with child welfare social worker. They refused to give son back to me even tho I tested 4 times ( all negative results).
I did parenting class & anger management class, never missed a visit with son. Social worker brought false fraudulent charges against me, that we're not even mine. He said I had prior cps cases over the years, that wasn't my charges. My court appointed attorney did nothing for me. He never filed one piece of paper that I asked him to file, and you can't file yourself in family juvenile court. So their trying to adopt my son out, terminate our parental rights, and never offered us service to reunify
US back together as a family. We are in appeal state now, but need a good attorney to help save our son and family. They are corrupt as hell , prey on the poor who can't afford attorney. They have violated our due process rights, our Constitutional rights, and God alienated rights to have our children raised by their parents. They reason for them not to five me my son back is " I failed to protect my son when I went to work and left him with his mother". I should have known that she was doing drugs. Even though doctors said son was in perfect health, foster care Mom said no emotional concerns with son , they claim we that he is in imminent danger to be harmed in near future. That's my story and the gods honest truth about child welfare services. Anything that you can give will help me out with saving my son.

Thanks to all that took the time to read this story. You can find out more about how corrupt the cps people are by going on Internet and type in (cps corruption ) in goggle.

God bless you all!!! Please put us in all prayers and we will hope for the best and prepare for the worst.. thank you
Scott & Kara
Here's the link to donate money
Click the link
gofundme.com/tv43et8k

Return to “Websites”