Asking for prayer for my little girl...please.

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

Asking for prayer for my little girl...please.

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm

8 months of fear and outrage. 5 months without my daughter. She is physically well, but please please pray for Brooke. She is barely 4 yrs old, normal, healthy, beautiful. ...and scared, confused, and giving up. Its almost over and she will be placed with someone. I pray its at home with us. Begging for prayers for her safety, emotional safety, and to be returned. I have no idea where she will be placed, even with no allegations officially against me. Cannot control this and asked God to take it, and continually ask Jesus to lay with her at night. Thank you to anyone who can help ask for what's best and safest for her. Prayers for protection, return, and recovery.

Beatthescammers

Re: Asking for prayer for my little girl...please.

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 pm

I will pray for your daughter and you. Too many have been injured by CPS.

Did you recently talk to your state and local representatives about what CPS is still doing to you? Can they help you?

strawberry

Postby strawberry » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Brookeycookie,
My heart breaks for you and your sweet little daughter. I have a 4 year old too. I have a prayerlist I keep next to my bed so I remember to pray for the people who especially need God's intervention in their lives. I'll add you and your prescious daughter to my list.

There is a quote someone shared in church that resonated with me when I was going through CPS hell, it gave me a little bit of strength: Sometimes God calms the storm sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

MANY Blessings!
Strawberry
www.mycpsjourney.com

tiredmom786

Postby tiredmom786 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 am

My prayers are with you and your child. God is your guardian and hers. He is always watching and he will throw this back at the CPS workers. By God's will, it will be fine. Your child will be returned to you. They can plan all they want verily God is the best of planners. He will do you no injustice.
God speed your child's return!

sondrapatre101

Postby sondrapatre101 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:11 pm

tiredmom786 wrote:My prayers are with you and your child. God is your guardian and hers. He is always watching and he will throw this back at the CPS workers. By God's will, it will be fine. Your child will be returned to you. They can plan all they want verily God is the best of planners. He will do you no injustice.
God speed your child's return!

i have lost four of my children an i feel your pain they are eval people an i will prey for you an your daaughter brook my youngest is five ,ps dont give up fight back they need to be stopped from hurting familys an chilren sincerly sondra madrigal email me at [email protected]

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”