false drug test results

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

amandawil27

false drug test results

Postby amandawil27 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 am

We have 3 months till our last hearing and my husband and i have already completed all services and have passed all drug test.
We were ordered to take one after this last hearing so we both went took hair follicles a few days later cps worker calls and says i past and my husband didn't. Which is a lie the paper they showed us says he resultz were 20,089 meth. Which i bull cuz ive been with him every day and haven't seen him do anything we knoe she is lieing had another tezt done a week later at the same place. On my dime and it showed postive for meth at 4.140 which is a lie how do i findout if the lab is really testing

Eljay

Re: false drug test results

Postby Eljay » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Hair testing detect usage from several months back... was he using months ago? Don't use their labs... go to one your own personal physician uses. Also, prepare a "declaration of facts" for the court along with copies of the two tests (I sure hope you are getting hard copies of the results!) showing the inconsistencies in their own tests.

Just to warn you, they are probably testing you, looking for your reaction... they want to know if you'll dump your husband if he's a drug user, which would be the protective, motherly thing to do. They may fully be lying to you to gauge your reaction. If/when the truth comes out, they'll blow off the "mistake" as something irrelevant (Oh, must have thought I was calling some other family, or maybe I had someone else's report in hand, or maybe I looked at the wrong line) so be careful. The less you say, the better off you'll be.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Lucia Casso

Postby Lucia Casso » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 am

Cws ordered me to do random drug testing, on more than one occasion I tested positive for drugs I've never done. I paid to have a lab test performed on the urine samples,this took 14 days to complete. Although the lab results were negative proving the test was false my son was removed from me for 3 weeks. The only explanation I got was"these mistakes happen all the time, if you weren't using you shouldn't be so concerned", I was the only one speaking out in our recovery group & I was the only one who had 6 false positive tests, coincidence? I highly doubt it!

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 am

Fight or Flight.... It does some strange things to your body. Might want to research all the information on that and see if that helps.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

kristintagen

Postby kristintagen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 am

i had been clean and sober from drugs for 8 years, after several investigations and multipule urine tests, CPS called and stated that the last urine test i took was positive for meth, which was impossible. I knew they were falsifying my urine results, so i then started taking in my moms urine and it stated she too was positive for meth! my mom has never touched meth a day in her life and she was recovering from a brain anyrsm. There is no possible way my mom was on meth, and neither was I. I stopped drugs for my kids and i didn't pick them back up until the moment i lost my kids for good. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE? IM IN OREGON PLEASE HELP

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Get your own evidence by going to a different lab for testing - you will have to pay for it and I know that's an expensive proposition, but this may be your ONLY chance to get your children back. Do you have an attorney to advise you?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”