Muslim Man and his son

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

J.F.L.T.

Muslim Man and his son

Postby J.F.L.T. » Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi all! I'm back again posting on behalf of a man and his son who happen to be Muslim. I'm mentioning that because it is the SOLE reason his child has not been returned to his care and there is AMPLE documentation to prove it. The Judge, which the transcript confirms, told this father that he would hold onto the file until the day he left his bench to ensure the man never saw his son again. This child has suffered OBVIOUS abuse in the foster home, again documented by police reports, court transcripts, hospital records which Ive personally seen, and more. Please, dont take my word for it, visit the site at

www.helpsavemychild.com

Anyway, I'm writing because hes been made fun of in court, told he'll never see his son again because "hes a terrorist", he needs to give up and just move on. This man has already spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and is no closer to seeing his son than he was the day they removed his son. I've contacted the ACLU, the head of the Nation of Islam, another supporter has contacted news stations, Obama, the Bush family (as this father received a personal invitation to attend some sort of conference for his art work and met Laura Bush) and countless other individuals who are SUPPOSED to help the citizens but instead is told they dont handle that and to return to his local Government, which has been done as well. Problem is, the Congressman there is great friends with the Judge on the case, who just recently retired.

Having been a member of L.E. and working in the Coroners Office, this is CLEARLY, without a doubt, physical abuse. I also suspect sexual abuse as theres a family history of it in the foster family and the child has been photographed with bite marks on his buttocks, with groin problems as a toddler...it just goes on and on.

I'm begging for help, ideas, a referral for an attorney who will take this seriously. The state has reprimanded the foster mother, now his adoptive mother, for abuse. She testified that she did strike the child one day because she "forgot to take (her) meds and couldnt control (herself)", yet the child was rreturned to her care, along with three others not related to this boy, one of whom is a non-verbal autistic child. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Eljay

Re: Muslim Man and his son

Postby Eljay » Thu May 24, 2012 4:09 am

There was a family, I think in Michigan, whose son slipped in the shower and cracked his skull. They took all of their children and never returned them. This was a good 10 years ago, but they were victimized because of their religion. Have you seen that case? I believe they were in the news last year talking about what they had done to try to ensure it didn't happen to anyone else.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

LindaJM

Re: Muslim Man and his son

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm

If the child has already been adopted it is unlikely that he can do anything except report any known incidents of abuse. However... there are cases of people getting their children back after a number of years when an adoption doesn't "work out". Probably that happens when a child becomes a rebellious teen! In those cases parents who had been TPR'd managed to turn things around and get custody. Somewhere here on the message board there's a page about those types of cases.

Meanwhile, he could work for justice, become an activist or advocate, continually keep in touch with state legislators regarding the injustice of the child welfare system in his state, and write a book, if that's a possibility. Books are a great way to get attention for a cause.

There was a case profiled on one of the major night-time news programs (20/20?) years back... of a Muslim couple that lost their children. In that case they were from a Middle Eastern country. The man was seen at a school basketball game holding his preschool aged daughter in his lap with his hand over her crotch. To him it meant nothing - he was just holding on to her so she couldn't get off his lap and run around. But some busy-body saw that and reported it to CPS as child abuse, as if he were actually sexually abusing a preschooler while watching a school basketball game!? In that case, the parents lost their children permanently even though no abuse or neglect ever took place. It does seem that the people running the system may be taking advantage of foreigners and/or Muslims.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”