Keeping the faith, trying to be strong

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MamaForever

Keeping the faith, trying to be strong

Postby MamaForever » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am

Its been 2 months since my son was removed (wrongfully but approved by court)
Its hard to have faith when you know an injustice has been done , and everything takes TIME...and one complies with all orders/recommendation PLUS being proactive- yet there in no timetable and I am in limbo as far as knowing when I can get him back. I have faith he will be back with me but trying to be strong in the meantime...:***( is taking its toll. Ive lost like 20 lbs..lost my house belongings, but most of all I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,my baby.

I didn't hurt or neglect him, but I reported the person who did. I wish sometimes I just took him and ran ,I never knew one anonymous phone would bring this pretentious incompetent worker to my house to remove my son as if I hurt him and I thought I was doing the right thing!

The rhetorical question I've asked, is "HOW LONG CAN THIS GO ON?"

But the real answer I dont want to know, is a year from when he was removed, as at that time he will not be in F.C. but adopted :( worst of the worst.

Only good thing is I seen him 2 hours yesterday on my Holiday, like a gift, instead of just one hour. but went home alone.

Ive been fighting and staying strong, but right now its all hitting me the enormity of what Im up against (the worker, the Department, Courts/judges/opposing family members..) Please say something, or even "I know how you feel" and send positive thoughts/energy my way, as I will to all of you when I read your posts.

Eljay

Re: Keeping the faith, trying to be strong

Postby Eljay » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 am

There are things you can do to be proactive. What was their reason/allegation for keeping the child from you? Did you go to court? What state are you in?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”