oh god please make the storm go away

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

josephine marry

oh god please make the storm go away

Postby josephine marry » Wed May 20, 2015 9:43 am

i have known many people my whole life who has helped me feel safe by just staying strong. its not easy at all. with our kids that have been abused by the system we have to fight it by staying with our everyday lives of the wind blowing our situations straight to darkness into this world. just having to be without who god has put us with hurts and breaks everyones hearts. dont let the devil use you for your soul is what im learning. but ive know im not going to allow what i see to hinder what i beleive. i have always had faithful people around me my whole life that didnt have to say anything but just practiced in his beleif that made my pain and pride so happen to dissapear. even when certain things my times of my past was haunting me. god will give you a second chance.

LindaJM

Re: oh god please make the storm go away

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Stay strong, in Christ... and then all things will work out for the best. (Romans 8:28)
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”