Spiritual Aspects of Cps Trials for Christians

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

BitrthMother

Spiritual Aspects of Cps Trials for Christians

Postby BitrthMother » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:11 am

Mothers and Fathers, we are not fighting a physical war but a spiritual one. And this is not a new war, either. In 1 Kings 3:16-28, a woman steals another woman's baby and tries to claim it as hers. This went before the court. King Solomon judged with great Wisdom given to him by God and the real Mother was discovered. Let us pray for the judges we face today to have the Wisdom of Solomon in our cases.

Also, the Bible tells us that Satan (the thief) comes to "steal, kill and destroy." John 10:10. He comes to steal our children. He kills our hearts and confidence and resolve. He destroys the lives of families.

We need to remember who we are really fighting! PRAYER is our greatest weapon!

The Bible also tells us, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

We are not fighting a flesh-and-blood enemy; we are fighting the forces operating BEHIND a flesh-and-blood person.
"Spiritual wickedness in high places" means wickedness in people of power.

Let us pray this Scriptural Prayer over our children, wherever they may be: "Lord, I pray that you bless and keep (child's name) throughout the day."

“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26).

LindaJM

Re: Spiritual Aspects of Cps Trials for Christians

Postby LindaJM » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Well said. If people applied Biblical principles to their lives and CPS cases, these cases would be more easily resolved, or at least the parents would find inner peace and comfort for their broken hearts... because that's what Jesus does for us.

I spent a lot of years blaming an unjust system for what happened to me. I became a Christian a bit over two years ago, and my heart has changed. I realize now that I was involved in an ungodly life style back then when CPS agents found a way to invade my life and destroy my happiness. While it is true that injustice was done and lies were told against me - that would probably never have happened to me if I'd been a Christian with my life fully surrendered to Him. He would probably have protected me from all that grief, if I'd known Him then.

We can file motions, write documents, and jump through all CPS hoops provided - but we can't change the hearts of the corrupt public officials we're up against. Only God can do that, and I believe that a sincere self-surrender to Jesus Christ and lots of prayer can help change the circumstances of many of these cases. God is more powerful than any judge, and He rules over all CPS agents. He is the most powerful force in the universe, so why wouldn't we want Him helping us? We really do need to acknowledge that and place ourselves under His care, to receive the love and comfort we need to get through these most difficult and painful circumstances.

Thanks for writing ... the scriptures help us understand what's really going on.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

BitrthMother

Postby BitrthMother » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:28 am

I, too, was living a very ungodly lifestyle when Cps first started to descend upon me. I was raised a Christian but backslid. I even hated God for a long time because of what I went through. But I realized that this was not God's work; it was the thief's work. I know it is easy to blame God. But this is sometimes His way of getting our attention. Had I not lost my daughter, I would not be a Christian right now. But when I lost everything and it was all stripped away from me; I realized I had no one BUT God to lean on. He can also help us see the big picture.

Job in the Bible also lost his children but yet he did not curse God. There is another thing to remember about the story of Job and that is that God put a protective barrier around his life. If we serve him, we can have His protection as well. We need to surround ourselves in prayer and pray that same protective barrier over us and our children, wherever they may be.

I wish that I had stayed in church, and tried to live a life to please Him. The world's way is not the way to go. It is easy at first but it has devastating consequences.

Christians also please remember that if you ARE living a Godly lifestyle and you are facing challenges involving your children, you are most likely being attacked by the enemy. Stay strong. Satan only attacks those whom he fears. He fears your prayers. He fears what God can do through you and your children.

Thank you LJ for sharing your story with us.

Maryanderson1981

Postby Maryanderson1981 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 pm

I really needed to hear this Godbless you for this message. Amen

Stella61

Postby Stella61 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:12 am

Thank you for this post. I have trusted in the Lord throughout my experience with CPS, and I'm a little confused as to why were now at the point they are going to petition transfer of custody to her dad who has done nothing to change his ways. I just hope and pray its the added suspense to my story I plan to write as the Lord has called me to write about my experience. I just really hope and pray I will be reunified with my precious daughter :|

Witsend12

Postby Witsend12 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Was looking for advice... Funny this is the same thing my grandma said today... I guess He needed to send the message home. I'm not supposed to look to anyone but Him to help. He's speaking loud and clear.. And i praise Him for that. Father give me strength...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”