god is with but cps is against me

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tntang123

god is with but cps is against me

Postby tntang123 » Sun May 08, 2016 11:24 pm

on earth it seems cps are the devil they lie break laws and family's and i am poor and a sex offender from 20 year ago but have been vitim free since that time when ever some one get mad at me they say i molested some one this time someone called cps and said i molested my 4 grand children all were interviewed at school all said no sexual abuse occured but when thee worker went to the house he said he know the oldest one was molested ( how does he know this when they all said they were not) because of my 20 year ago history i am already guilty in there eyes like it happened yesterday now my daught may lose her kids and we all have a loving relationship i cherish all mygrand child and would never hurt them i love gon and he loves me and knows i am telling the truth when my grand daughter who is 14 goes to the forensic interview it will be like throwing a chicken in with a pack of hungry wolfs they already know what they want her to say what happens if she dont lord b with her no one is allowed in with her no video taping why wouldthe lord allow this please help

LindaJM

Re: god is with but cps is against me

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Your granddaughter could have had an attorney go with her. Children have the right to request an attorney before speaking with CPS. The family probably would have to pay for that attorney, however, and most families that are picked on by CPS don't have the money to hire legal help.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”