WORKING THROUGH FEELINGS OF HATE

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

WORKING THROUGH FEELINGS OF HATE

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:13 am

I have found that through all of this in regards to cps and relatives hatred seemed to be consuming me.

Scripture says to be angry and sin not. I somehow could not get to that point in my life. My anger turned to hate and I knew that if I did not get a handle on this my health would also be affected not only mentally but physcially also. But, too there is the danger of becoming like them and as wicked as they are. Those thoughts of retalliation I was having were not God ordained and I knew it.

But how to be angry and sin not seemed an impossiblity.

I began to realize again and have thought of this many times throughout my Christian walk, that Christ Himself became angry towards the people in the Temple selling their wares and goods. He overturned the tables etc. His was a justified anger.

Sodom and Gomorrah.....God finally had it and decided man was too wicked and His actions show His justification.

Think of the times throughout scripture where the Lord's anger was justified and the results man faced with that justification.

Suing them, correcting the system by proposing laws such as Bob_Lynn is doing, warning parents, helping parents is justified anger in my thinking. I don't have to hate them anymore. I can justly go about correcting what is wrong in the system.

I no longer feel my insides grinding and turning into hate. I feel that scripture does give me the right to fight this fight in a justified manner.

I do not think I am rationalizing, but if I am please correct me.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:58 pm

You're not rationalizing, you're absolutely correct.

One of my heroes is Deitrich Bonhoeffer, a Lutheran pastor in Nazi Germany who held firm in his faith against the Nazi regime and worked to try to bring about the downfall of the government, and was eventually executed for his action. Long before his incarceration, Bonhoeffer wrote the book "The Cost of Discipleship". I highly recommend it.

One of the lessons I learned from Bonhoeffer's life is that it is NOT wrong to hate evil and to fight injustice. The CPS system is not only unjust, it breaks the very precepts upon which this country was founded, and destroys families. It is not wrong to say that these people are our enemies.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:41 pm

AHHH! Yes, Deitrich. I have this book.

My only regret with him was he thought that the church could be an instrument and thus he helped oraganize the World Council of Churches and he did not recognize that the church is and was in apostacy.

Plus I cannot agree with his plot to kill Hitler. I believe that is what hatred leads to....becoming like your enemy in thought and actions.

I believe we can abhor cps, but not hate. Hate leads you to destruction and that is where Bonhoeffer went I feel. To abhor, which is where I feel justified anger lies, is a repugnance and or strong rejection of them.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:05 pm

I don't think he went completely over to hatred. He was DEEPLY conflicted over his participation in the assassination plot. He was one of the few that recognized that Hitler was truly evil, and, I think, had some awareness of what Hitler was capable of doign if his power was sustained.

Frankly, I'm with you. I don't think I could have participated in the assassination plot, but then, it's hard to tell. I certainly under no circumstances advocate for violence, but then I don't live in times as dire as Hitler's Germany (although it's tempting to think these times are that dire, I don't feel they are).

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Yes, you are right about the fact that he was tormented about the plot. I believe God thrawted the plans so that he, Bonhoeffer, would not have that on his conscience.

I agree he knew how evil Hitler was.

(although it's tempting to think these times are that dire, I don't feel they are).

Hmmmm! I agree with Bonhoeffer in his estimation of his time and if he were alive today I think he would give the same estimation of today's events. I believe it is that dire.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:46 pm

Well said both. I feel that it is a good thing to be consumed with trying to correct something broken or trying to rid an evil. I feel it is not a good thing to be consumed by hate for anyone or anything. I must admit to having many battles with myself to keep focused on what I think God expects of us where CPS is concerned.

Dazee, I also agree that this evil that is infected almost all areas of government is worse than Hitler. Hitler was consumed by hatred of certain peoples. CPS seems without conscience as to whom they cause harm and has no regard for the harm they themselves cause the children, emotionally,mentally and physically.

I am so glad the Lord has helped you work thru this and remain in the fight.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:37 am

It may well be that dire. But as long as I can stand in the doorway and tell CPS "NO!" (which many people can in many jurisdictions), I have a weapon I can wield. For how much longer, I don't know, truthfully.

I do have solutions for activists that involve (COMPLETELY nonviolent) civil disobedience, but in respect to Linda's request that we not advocate for illegal activities, I can't discuss them here. Added to that is the fact that this site is pretty prominent on CPS radar. That's why I'm trying to get an offsite activist group started.

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:39 am

Amen, Dazeemay :!:

Ive always called it 'righteous indignation', but 'justified anger' is good too.

Many times when we used to attend church, I thought of Jesus with the whip and wished..... Interesting too, that most of His anger was at the church leadership & organization not the ordinary worshipper.

Very difficult to be 'angry and sin not' i find tho'.
Only by the grace of God do we come to that point.

Thankyou all for your input. I have so much to learn :wink:
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:04 pm

Yes I agree very much. The Scripture also teaches about being Humble. It notes that if we are jealous of others, we must hold it in and be humble, and keep ourselves within our boundaries, and not to over step the boundaries which is Sin. Also it talks about Anger, we are allowed to have Anger, just we cannot commit any Sins, like Murder or cause suffereing of another Person. We must learn Humbleness. Which is very hard to do. That is what I have learned throughout the whole ordeal is being Humble, and take it all in. We can remain angry, but to keep it to ourselves. The Scriptures also talks about Friends, we NEED to SEEK Support with Friends, and to support each other, and to remind each other of our Widsom Words of God.

Jesus is a great example of how anger got in, he handled anger with great Humbleness. That is what we need to learn, is to keep it within our Boundaries, and not to over step that boundary. That is why we need to pray with Prayers, with STRENGTH, to take it all in, all the Anger we have inside, we let God take it all away and start fresh all over again. We need STRENGTH, for all of us, to keep our sanity in place. :wink:

angel05

God Is The Wind Beneath My Wings

Postby angel05 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:20 pm

I was excited when I found this forum because it allows me to know that I am not alone in my fight with dss. I thank God for the joy,pain laughter and all the different emotions I had to endure. I have been in the faith for years but I never thought I would have to go through anything like this. I miss my children dearly but for 2 1/2 years God has given me the strength to bare this cross. No cross no crown! If it had not been for the Lord who was on my side where would I be? I did not always have these feelings but the more I called on the LORD the more he would answer. He will began to show you the way that you should go and believe in what He shows you. During these tmes you will hear a lot of words from people that are not saved.God ask who report are you going to believe? I will believe the report of the LORD. During these times if you hold out no matter how hard it gets, or how bad you feel and there are going to be plenty of bad days. God is more than able, He can do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think. I had to feel emotions I did not think a human could feel it was hard dealing with day to day living and this to! I am thinking God you have the wrong person I am not what you think I am I can not deal with this. So many times I wanted to walk away from the faith because what kind if God would allow me to go through this. Then I read where Jesus came down in flesh to feel what we feel all the different kinds of emotions that everyone in this forum have to feel. We were chosen for such a time as this to do what we are doing. If we hold on to God to see what the end is going to be all our tears of pain will be turned into tears of joy Gods unspeakable joy! His word also tells us He will give us beauty for ashes, strength for fear. Keep on believing and praying, God will hear your prayers and answer everyone of them. God is not a man that He should lie. He look over His words to perform them in our lives. Becuse He loves us with a un dying love and cares for us more than we know. My prayer for every parent on this forum is that God will turn your pain in to power and that every word God has spoken in your life will come to pass. He is the wind beneath our wings!

angel05

God Is The Wind Beneath My Wings

Postby angel05 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:20 pm

I was excited when I found this forum because it allows me to know that I am not alone in my fight with dss. I thank God for the joy,pain laughter and all the different emotions I had to endure. I have been in the faith for years but I never thought I would have to go through anything like this. I miss my children dearly but for 2 1/2 years God has given me the strength to bare this cross. No cross no crown! If it had not been for the Lord who was on my side where would I be? I did not always have these feelings but the more I called on the LORD the more he would answer. He will began to show you the way that you should go and believe in what He shows you. During these tmes you will hear a lot of words from people that are not saved.God ask who report are you going to believe? I will believe the report of the LORD. During these times if you hold out no matter how hard it gets, or how bad you feel and there are going to be plenty of bad days. God is more than able, He can do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think. I had to feel emotions I did not think a human could feel it was hard dealing with day to day living and this to! I am thinking God you have the wrong person I am not what you think I am I can not deal with this. So many times I wanted to walk away from the faith because what kind if God would allow me to go through this. Then I read where Jesus came down in flesh to feel what we feel all the different kinds of emotions that everyone in this forum have to feel. We were chosen for such a time as this to do what we are doing. If we hold on to God to see what the end is going to be all our tears of pain will be turned into tears of joy Gods unspeakable joy! His word also tells us He will give us beauty for ashes, strength for fear. Keep on believing and praying, God will hear your prayers and answer everyone of them. God is not a man that He should lie. He look over His words to perform them in our lives. Becuse He loves us with a un dying love and cares for us more than we know. My prayer for every parent on this forum is that God will turn your pain in to power and that every word God has spoken in your life will come to pass. He is the wind beneath our wings!

BReal

Have faith and be strong

Postby BReal » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:56 pm

:twisted: What a crock of crap. I can honestly say that I hate the cps, it's untrained "counselors" who lie like a rug in court, it's indifferent cover-up managers who sweep the baby's health concerns under the carpet until they are dealt with on her own time, the ad litems who would rather eat another big meal and sit on their posteriors than report how your child is actually doing, the paid off doctors who will treat you professionally to your face then stab you in the back in court reports all the while "Joel Holiner MD does Couch Time with the Government" (Dallas Morning News write up on his cheating and overbilling). Oh yes, then there is the ever important 15 years younger than I am case wrecker who feels it necessary to yell behind that 2 way mirror during visitation that "She's crazy and I want this case to go to trial!) No way to win in Denton, Texas court #158 with Judge Jake Collier. He's the Hitler Judge. CPS always the king in his court, you don't have a prayer, no chance for a change of venue even when you file for divorce in another county. After a year of jumping through hoops, just be ready to kiss your baby goodbye to the state and never see her again. I HATE CPS FOREVER, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, may they all rot (you know where) and I think people like these really will.
Baby removed after post-partum depression and medicine wasn't working. Therapist called 911 prematurely without listening to my whole phone conversation for help. Had to fire first lawyer after found out she was leaking priviledged info to cps and district attny, now on 2nd lawyer and 2nd six months. Now also on 2nd psychiatrist. This is taking too long. cps case worker hates us, baby was off her medicine too long and took forever to get her back on it. Very tired and starting to lose hope. Barbara. BReal.

Enchanted*Forester

Feelings of hatered...

Postby Enchanted*Forester » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:38 pm

I go back and forth with my feelings. It ususally depends on what has most recently happend. I am a witch and what my beliefs tell me is to do no harm. I have certainly thought ugly thoughts, but I try to keep them in my head, not my heart. My feeling is that what is done to me will come back to that person (or people) three-fold. I just hope I am around to witness even a small piece of it. I do not cast spells to harm another. This is wrong. But I do cast spells to show the people who have harmed me what they have done. I cast protective spells on my home and family and make sure that my friends and family are aware of the evil that DHS, CPS, etc. can do and how to protect themselves.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...

DesertSkye

feelings of hate

Postby DesertSkye » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:20 pm

Well I think none of this is crap as we are each entitled to our own.

And Even though I agree with Dazee, gary, Gideon, Mrs Mac, Frustrated etc it doesn't mean I or my mom(dazee) don't have our moments where we feel intense hatred for the "machine" called CPS and those who delight in their jobs

Mostly I am still too caught up in the devastation feeling of what they have done what they robbed us of....what we can never get back.....I have more grief than hate right now.......

But...I think what all of the above are trying to say breal is that

Don't let your hate CONSUME YOU

to let it consume you will not do you ro your baby any good
If you turn that hate and anger into construcctive energy they can't win

If you let the hate consume you they will win and your body will break down...it own't hurt them a bit
In fact the more you show how upset you are to them....the more they prob enjoy what they are doing

I tried never to give them that satisfaction of seeing me break....

They had my daughter fo r9 months and we all here have been and/or still are where you are so we do understand
its just that we know HATE will eat you alive if you let it

Try somehow to contact Brooke Shields
she suffered from post partum depression and wrote a book about it
she is an advocate for those who suffer from it
I met her in person not too long ago
I will see if I still have her publicists email
who gave it to me when I met her and asked me to contact her if I needed anything
now it was in the fall of 2004
i am sure she has forgotten me by now
but we can try
so pm me and let me know if you are interested in doing this
and I will need your story (outline) to give to her

Use your energy to educate yourself and to not let them gain any ground
contact Paul Stuckle if you haven't already
he fights against CPS
Ask for a diff judge
pm me and let me know what county you are in I know of one texas judge who is not this way

My daughter alos had health problems that were not taken care of while theyhad her so I can understand that and how it makes you feel
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

mousey

Postby mousey » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:23 pm

In Proverbs 6 verses 16 to 19 it says, These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that bew swift in running to mischief, a false witness that soweth discord among brethern.

I don't think it is wrong to hate. God does not target individuals, but I do believe He hates evil, things that hurt others, things that are not biblical.

God created the family unit. I do believe He hates it when it is decietfully torn assunder. The family unit is the foundation of any society, and it is the foundation for raising children to be godly. The method in which CPS is destroying families is based on lies, and deciet. And infact it could be classified as devising wicked imaginations. I don't think God has a problem with us for standing against something that is ungodly. I think it is how it is done which is important. It needs to be done according to God's will and to His glory.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

mousey

Postby mousey » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:39 pm

BReal, what ever is going on with CPS, it is a spiritual battle. CPS is not about taking care of abused children, it is about power. And their motive is not taking care of kids, it is about the government and power and destroying the family unit. God created the family. Satan who is a liar and father of lies is trying to destroy it. When you start seeing this as a spiritual battle, things will become more clear. I really don't know how anyone can go through a tragedy of any kind with out the having Jesus by their side. For me it would be impossible. I also know that God is in control. God has always and will always deal with injustice. This happens to be my moment in time to live in the physical world. My soul is eternal. In otherwords, the real me, my software is living in the hardware, my physical body. Do not despaire for Heb. 11.1 faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

God is not slack in righting wrongs. He is longsuffering, however, there is a day, when God will bring all injustice under His subjegation. For what He says He will do. You can count on it.

God Will Make A Way

BReal

Hate CPS

Postby BReal » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:43 pm

:evil: :twisted: They are SOOO quick to do the 7 abominations. They lie, steal, cause grief and health problems to the children, they delight in what they do more than anything. God has forgotten about me and he's forgotten my address. I did nothing to abuse or neglect my two month old but I've paid the ultimate prices and I am consumed with hate and actually am glad that the south Texas CPS manager that was found dead - is DEAD - hallaluah!! She can't be responsible for anymore family breakups. Yea!! Don't tell me I'm wrong for feeling this way, they took away my ONLY dream in life and now I have nothing.

BReal
P.S. It's okay to hate them - never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Baby removed after post-partum depression and medicine wasn't working. Therapist called 911 prematurely without listening to my whole phone conversation for help. Had to fire first lawyer after found out she was leaking priviledged info to cps and district attny, now on 2nd lawyer and 2nd six months. Now also on 2nd psychiatrist. This is taking too long. cps case worker hates us, baby was off her medicine too long and took forever to get her back on it. Very tired and starting to lose hope. Barbara. BReal.

mousey

Postby mousey » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:17 pm

The CPS in Nebraska broke in my house last September and hauled my 16 year old to a mental institution, what I call it any way, where they shoot kids up with drugs and basically ruin lives. Yeah I know what CPS is like. I also know what it's like when people have their homes stolen out from under them, wind up living on the streets with no jobs, it's all a part of the same corupt government system. My 16 year old wrote a paper for a school project about the Federal Reserve System. It's amazing how many people don't even know what that is, even when the fiat money passes through their hands everyday. But all of this is not God's fault. It is a society that has kicked God out of it's schools, government and lives. It is very apparent to me as to how a secular, God denying government operates. The 10 commandments aren't 10 laws that restrict us and keep us from doing what we want. Thou shalt not steal also means that someone shouldn't be stealing from you. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Means someone should not lie about you or to you.

God Will Make A Way

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:46 pm

All this talk of religion.

My religion is called "Yrhynt." That means "the Way," short for "the Way Of The Goddess." Some people call it "the Old Religion," some people call it witchcraft, some people (very mistakenly) call it Satanism, which is real funny, considering that the One Law states "in that it harm NONE, THEN do as thou wilt." Satanism is all about harm - whether it be murder/blood sacrifice, molestation, etc.

I'm NOT a witch. I just worship with them. Gotta admit, Ritual is a LOT more fun than Mass ever was.

What I like about my religion is that I'm accepted exactly as I am. No one expects me to do things that I am simply incapable of, like forgiving my sister for calling CPS on me 2 years ago this last past Saturday; or simply forgiving anyone who's wronged me. The Goddess never said you have to forgive anyone for wronging you. I am free to be who I am at all times.

Yup, I hold grudges, sometimes for years. Like the one I've held against CPS since I was 17, when they sent me back home so that my dad could beat me in the head with his fists until his knuckles split some more when he was drunk and my mom could let him do it and then blame me for it. (I've had migraine headaches since a particularly bad beating he gave me when I was about to turn 15. I'll be 33 in September.) Like the grudge I hold against CPS currently: I just found out today that my caseworker wants to basically give my daughter to my evil bitch sister. You know, the one who called CPS on me in the first place? That one. I only have one sister.

The whole time CPS has had my daughter, Deirdre, I've only asked these things: my daughter was to see the doctor I'd picked out for her before she was born, and, no matter what religion any of her foster parents are, she was not to be given any religious instruction, nor taken to any church, by her foster parents. I am solely responsible for her religious instruction, and I take all my Goddess-given responsibilities with regard to my daughter VERY seriously. After all, no one else, when they die, are going to be asked by the Goddess/God/their personal Supreme Being to account for how Deirdre was raised. Only I will be. That makes this deadly serious...more serious than anyone understands.

My CPS caseworker, Michele Janky, like a lot of people on my case and my own family, is Catholic. Her and my sister even went to the same Catholic high school. Therefore, she just does NOT get why I am always bitching that Deirdre is currently living with a Protestant family. (Sorry, all ye Protestants on this board, if that offends you, but you may not understand that my family is also very Irish. Protestants have caused a ton of trouble for my family in the past, so we don't like them very much. English Protestants are the reason my family is American and poor.)

My particular version of Wicca (that basically resembles Wicca in no way whatsoever) is real big on personal revelations. That means, you don't have to wait and hope for "signs" to get a message from the Goddess to tell you which way to go. If She wants to let you know something, She just tells you directly. That means that if you have a question, just ask. If the Goddess decides you need an answer, you'll get one. Quick. No intensive hours of prayer on your knees, fasting or any other extraneous crap required.

Personal Example: Mormons were trying to convert me back to Christianity. (So far they were failing badly, by telling me stuff like, if you don't accept Jesus as your personal Savior, you're going to go to Hell when you die. Probably would've worked if I actually believed there was a Hell to begin with.) Lead Elder asks me to pray to the Goddess to ask her if She was male or female. As soon as he got done asking me that, the Goddess answered by telling me, quote: "I am both and I am neither." I delivered the answer to Elder Whatever. He was really shocked that She'd answered that quickly, right in front of him no less. I wasn't surprised at all. I'm used to Her doing stuff like that, so it was old hat for me.

Why would I be so attached to the Goddess? Because when I was Catholic, I would spend literally hours begging God for one answer to one question and get no reply whatsoever. Nothing. And this was important stuff: should I get a divorce from my husband who loved crank more than me and tried once to pimp me out to his stepbrother for $50 for money for weed? Stuff like that. No answers ever. In the Catholic church, divorce is a mortal sin (a sin that'll send you to Hell for all eternity).

Whenever I've needed the Goddess, She's made Her presence known to me...and anyone else who happened to be around at the time. Times when I've been scared out of my wits, She's been there for me. When my friend Tina died of pancreatic cancer, and I was doing a reading at her funeral service, many people could see a halo of light all around me. Only my friend Tamy was aware of what was really going on: I'd asked the Goddess to give me the strength to do this right, to honor Tina and to be able to make everyone feel the honor I was doing her. The Goddess was right behind me, holding me up. She had my back.

Once, I was driving to Norfolk and my friend Tamy was in my passenger seat. As I was driving, the sky behind us was literally turning green. Both Tamy and me knew what that meant, having lived in Nebraska all our lives: Seriously Bad Thunderstorm With Tornadoes. I got pretty frightened. Literally, as soon as I got that deeply scared, I felt the Goddess IN MY BACK SEAT!! I asked Tamy, "Can you feel that?" She said yes and asked who it was. I told her it was the Goddess. We were both totally awed at the fact that the Goddess felt that we were important enough that She came to let us both know that we were both going to be ok.

So I have more than faith or belief; I have proof that means something to me and probably only me. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Goddess is there, all I have to do is ask Her and She'll hear me.

When it looked like my case was headed South quickly, I asked the Goddess, should I give Deirdre up for adoption? I got my answer while I was writing this post. Definitely NOT. So I'm not going to, no matter what CPS says to me; no matter what that eejit sister of mine does.

Did I ever once experience this as a Catholic Christian? Nope. But YOU just try to make people who are any variety of Christian understand that. For some strange reason, they just cannot wrap their Christian minds around it.

However, I am going to do one thing: I'm calling my caseworker tomorrow and telling her that if she's going to to move Deirdre anywhere, it should be to a Jewish family. Jews aren't Christian, and they don't preach at people to try to convert them. It's not a feature of their religion. It's just like the very ancient saying my Teacher, Gregory, taught me: Witches don't go where they're not wanted. That means that witches don't offer their help unless you ask -- it's considered an invasion of someone's privacy to offer to help when you haven't been asked first.

Told you my religion isn't Wicca. :D
Ese error es cisa de ayer!
That's an error of the past!

"El más grande amor
Y aunque siempre lo reuncies para mí
Fue lo más bello
Fue lo más bello"

Selena, Si Una Vez & "No Me Queda Más" - 2 albums: Amor Prohibido & Live: The Last Concert

"I wouldn't listen I learnt how to fight
I opened up my mind to treason...

But just like the wounded and when it's too late
They'll remember
They'll surrender
Never a care for the people who hate
Underestimate me now"

Ozzy Osbourne, Shot In The Dark - album: Ultimate Sin

mousey

Postby mousey » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:04 pm

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha...I'll pray for you.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. 1 Samuel 15:23

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire or that useth DIVINATION OR AND OBSERVER OF TIME OR AN ENCHANTER OR A WITCH.

FOR ALL THAT DO THESE THING ARE AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD

Deuteronomy 18:10

You are involved in very dangerous activities if you are playing around with witchcraft. I would advise against it.

God Will Make A Way

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:36 pm

mousey wrote:You are involved in very dangerous activities if you are playing around with witchcraft. I would advise against it.

Really? Where did I say I was a witch? Clue: At the very beginning of my post, I straight up said, "I'm not a witch."

I am really tempted to quote Ambassador Sarek of Vulcan, from one of my very favorite (Star Trek Original Series) books, Spock's World, about the Bible, which basically goes like this: If you believe that the way to God is to follow every direction in the Bible to the letter, then you must believe that, when you have the urge to defecate, you take a paddle and leave your camp, go about 500 yards away from the camp, dig a hole, defecate in it, then cover the hole. (It's towards the end of the book.)

Of course, he was saying this to Christians at a tent revival, so when he did, he was chased away from the tent revival by some very angry Christians. But he did make a very good point: you can't take everything in the Bible literally. If you do, we'd all be living in tents in the desert still. Don't know about you, but I tend to prefer my rented townhouse with central air.

However, if you're trying to tell me that I'm going to go to Hell when I die, go ahead, tell me. That's not going to make me change my mind.

Furthermore, I just have to say this again (for the third time on this page): I'm NOT a witch. I worship with them, that's all.

I've been worshipping with witches since 1996, and I'm not dead yet. Certainly haven't gotten into any dangerous situations because of it, except danger from Christians who actually seem to believe that witchcraft=Satanism.

My Teacher always told me stories about modern-day persecution of our kind, but I didn't tend to believe him until 2000, when Deirdre was taken from me as a baby because of my religion (got her back fully within 4 months, however)...or when I run into a Christian who quotes the Old Testament at me. That's when I start looking for weapons pointed at me, such as guns, crossbows, etc. Or, rope looped into a noose. Or a woodpile outside.

I am so sorry to tell you this, but I was a Christian at one time, from the time I was born and baptized into the Catholic Church, until I was twenty-three years old. During that time, from third grade until eigth grade, repeating fifth grade, I went to Catholic school. For six years, I was treated in the most un-Christian manner you can possibly think of by everybody I came in contact with at that school, such as fellow students, teachers, the principal (who was a school sister of St. Francis of Assisi) and some of the priests from the parish church that our school was part of.

When I was fifteen, I started thinking about converting to another religion. How did I end up where I am? here's the answer to that question:

1. God never talks to me. He must not think I'm that important if He ignores me as much as my parents do.

2. Every Christian I've ever come in contact with has treated me like doggie doo-doo, to put it extremely delicately.

3. I cannot become a Protestant because no one in my family ever has...and had anyone speak to them afterward.

Explanation: In the early teens of the 20th century, my great-grandfather was approached by an Irish solicitor sent to Cleveland, OH, by one of our Anglo-Irish cousins. My great-grandfather was the very last direct descendant of Sir Thomas de Beaulieu left (the dude our entire family on my mom's side is descended from, a Norman Frenchman who showed up in Great Britain in 1332, became a Brit, eventually a Protestant, and the whole Protestant side of the family is really, really rich. And it's older money than anyone in the US could claim), and that made him the heir to the title and fortune and business that went with all that. He was offered a deal: IF he converted from Catholicism to the Church of Ireland (the Irish version of the Church of England; also known as Anglicanism in the UK and Episcopalianism here) and divorced my Croatian Catholic great-grandmother AND took a suitable Anglo-Irish Ascendancy wife, he could inherit everything. And "everything" was a HUGE fortune and a business that was centuries old.
My great-grandfather, Geoffrey Patrick Bewley, said NO, and kicked that Irish solicitor to the curb.
Obviously, I couldn't become a Protestant, my great-grandfather would spin in his grave if I did. No way. And it was very questionable if any of my family would ever have anything to do with me again if I did.

4. A Jew? Are you serious?

5. I'd never even heard of Islam at that time, and by the time I did, I really didn't care one way or the other about it.

So I went searching for something that came from the Celts/Gaels that I could live with.

This is what I found. And it works for me. So let me be happy the way I am, just like you found me, and don't bother trying to warn me of how allegedly "dangerous" my chosen religion is.

The reason: I was saved from Satanists by a witch. Satanists are the ones you should worry about...not someone who lives by The One Law: "In that it harm NONE, THEN do as thou wilt."

Why should you worry about Satanists?
1. They kidnap children for rape and/or torture in the name of Satan, so that he will give them power.
2. They kill children as sacrifices to Satan so that he will give them power.
3. They molest children so that Satan will give them power.
4. They will murder, rape, commit incest, anything they want to do, so that Satan will give them power.
5. They will sell their own, as-yet-not-even-conceived children to Satanist cults to get power. Those people are called "breeders." I know because one of my friends was the daughter of a breeder, one out of something like thirty-five children of every race, and she was almost "collected" by her dead father's old cult, because they felt that, even though her father is dead, all his children were theirs because he'd made that oath to them when he was still alive. The cult managed to get at least fifteen of his kids already.
My Teacher saved her from the Satanists too.

Get the feeling yet that I'm not saying everything involved here? If you do, you're sharp, because I am. Not many people can handle what I live with every day. The Knowing is what I call it.

Knowing that the Satanists will be after my daughter as soon as she's able to reproduce, and that if I can't get her out of foster care and back in my custody, her eventual fate is murder at the hands of a Satanist. Because she'll most likely be in the hands of a Christian who will laugh when I tell them about what's GOING to happen because she's got my blood in her veins. Or just put me down as misguided and in need of "saving" because I'm not a Christian.

And more stuff I just generally don't tell people. I mean, if you can't handle my religion as what it is (generally peaceful and not interested in trying to convert you, or bug you, just want to be left alone about it, thanks) and have to attribute things to it that aren't true (like that it's evil and dangerous) just to get you through the day, then how can you handle all the stuff that I live with every single day, have lived with all my life? You can't.

I welcome curiosity, but I really hate being picked on, and I really really don't like people telling me that they know all about my religion when it's impossible for them to know all about it because they're Christian.

I don't need "saving" from the Devil and Hell, his home, because I've already been saved from his believers, who were warned to stay away from me. They've so far stayed away for nine years. Nine years, four months and about a week, to be precise.

I'm safe, my daughter is NOT.

It's like that scene in "Terminator 2" where Sarah Connor is trying desperately to convince the psychiatrist that she needs to see her son because "he's naked without me." She is scared to death that any minute now, SkyNet will send another Terminator through to kill her baby, and since no one believes her, she's trapped in her own private hell, filled with worry about her son's life...while her son's in foster care, blithely unaware of the danger he's in because he doesn't believe his mom either.

Remember what happens next? He finds out the hard way that his mom was right the whole time in the service corridor of the local mall, when the T1000 and the Terminator we already know have a shootout over him.

You want someone to pray for? Pray really, really hard that I get my daughter back, because if I don't, she's going to find out the hard way that Christians cannot save her from anything, because this danger is real, not something supernatural, not something awaiting her in the next life if she isn't a good Christian. However, she may find out what the next life's like a lot more quickly than any of us will if I don't get her back so that I can protect her. (In fact, what bugs me the most about Deirdre being in foster care at this time is that I cannot protect her while she's in foster care.)

No, I may not believe in the Devil, but I've got proof his followers exist! And for me, proof trumps faith every time.

"El más grande amor

Fue lo más bello

Fue lo más bello"

Selena, Si Una Vez & "No Me Queda Más" - 2 albums: Amor Prohibido & Live: The Last Concert

They'll remember

They'll surrender

Underestimate me now"

mousey

Postby mousey » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:51 pm

Knowing this first, that no prpophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation, For the prophecy CAME NOT in old time by the WILL OF MEN byt HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT 2 Peter 1:20

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and His Word is true.

God Will Make A Way

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:56 pm

mousey wrote:Knowing this first, that no prpophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation, For the prophecy CAME NOT in old time by the WILL OF MEN byt HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT 2 Peter 1:20

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and His Word is true.

Did I say somewhere that you were wrong to believe as you do? I'm just wondering, because you keep quoting the Bible at me and saying, quote, "Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and His Word is true."

Goodie. Is that going to save my daughter's life? I'm just curious, because I've got this picture in my head of my daughter, all grown up, quoting/shouting Bible verses at a Satanist with all her might, and them kidnapping her, drugging her, and using her as a breeder anyway.

I just got off the phone with my mom. I had to talk with someone about this, it's just bugging me so much, actually.

I told my mom that I'm really starting to get the feeling that you're not actually reading any of my posts; you're just noticing that I've posted a reply and posting your own reply which includes quoting Protestant Bible verses at me.

She pointed out one that you obviously are not aware of; and if you are, you sure are NOT following.

In the immortal words of Jesus Himself:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

"El más grande amor

Fue lo más bello

Fue lo más bello"

They'll remember

They'll surrender

Underestimate me now"

donita

Postby donita » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:09 pm

Whitegirlfromsouthomaha,

Is your goddess the same goddess that Jessabell worshipped?

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:11 pm

donita wrote:Whitegirlfromsouthomaha,

Is your goddess the same goddess that Jessabell worshipped?

If she's worshipping the Triune Goddess - Virgin, Mother and Crone, then yes. But I don't know for sure, because I've never seen her posts.

Thank you for asking :)

"El más grande amor

Fue lo más bello

Fue lo más bello"

They'll remember

They'll surrender

Underestimate me now"

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”