WORKING THROUGH FEELINGS OF HATE

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

danyl

Re: WORKING THROUGH FEELINGS OF HATE

Postby danyl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

:x King David in the Bible had his family stolen from him and what did he do? After praying to God he went and found those thieves and killed every last one of those idiots and got his family back. If this country wasn't so technologically advanced I would have had no problem with doing the same thing. But unfortunately with today's technology it wouldn't be long before they caught you and even though you are suppose to have a constitutional right to protect yourself you would end up just another statistic of the government pumping 50 bullets into one person.

As to hate and forgiveness, well as far as I am concerned God doesn't forgive unless the person that is asking the forgiveness comes to God acknowledging the wrong things they have done in life. Yeah like the corrupt government is ever going to do that. So I have no problem imitating God in the same way. If all those cps, judges, police and all the other bastards that stole my children came to me truly apologizing I would be willing to forgive but until then I have no problem despising them and wishing them to die a horrible death and burn in hell forever.
Last edited by danyl on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

danyl

Re: WORKING THROUGH FEELINGS OF HATE

Postby danyl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:39 am

:? I have often thought about writing a video game like grand theft auto except the story line would be about someone's children having been stolen and the goal of the game would be getting the kids back by killing police and judges and anyone that would get in your way from getting your kids back.

Actually I did start to design a game like that, I just haven't gotten to far with it. It seems like once the game was finished it would be good therapy to me anyways. I am a big fan of Halo, and many a times I have imagined that the enemy was cps, the police, judges and etc. Sometimes when I play the game I will just stand over one of the dead alien bodies and empty clip after clip and watch the alien blood splatter and yell at the dead alien as if it was those jerks that stole my children.

It actually does help some to let out my anger in this fashion as opposed to doing something stupid.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”