Start fighting NOW! Try this!

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

stopevilnow

Start fighting NOW! Try this!

Postby stopevilnow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:10 am

What I am doing now is writing directly to the White House. I am sick of our government watching out for their own highly paid hides instead of doing what is right!

I would encourage everyone to start emailing them daily! Maybe if enough of us make a BIG stink, they might start listening!

The email address is [email protected]

How about we try to get a MILLION emails?

Do not listen to them if they threaten you for sending emails.
It is your Constitutional right to protest and they CANNOT take any action against you for doing so!

Everyone write, write, write! Remember - the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Let's show them how angry we all are! :x

Remember - it's "We, the People", NOT "Me, the government"!

Stand up and FIGHT!

UNITED WE STAND - DIVIDED, WE LOSE!

Frogmama

Postby Frogmama » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:27 pm

[b] :x I just sent my comments in!
I don't care if they do throw me in jail! I have nothing to live for anyway without my kids![/b]
I wish CPS could cry the tears I cry,for just one day!
It would be enough for them to quit their job & bring my kids back home before Christmas.

snobird1252

emailing whitehouse

Postby snobird1252 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

I am starting tomorrow. So is anyone still sending those daily emails? I think that is one of several great ideas. If they hear from enough of us it just might make them take notice!! Ya think?
I Will Not Stop!!

Momoffor

Re: Start fighting NOW! Try this!

Postby Momoffor » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm

I sent letters when my case first went down several years ago. The response that I got back was a generic letter stating to contact DHS, which I had already done, who in turn had already sent me a letter telling me to go through the appeals process.

Writing letters, or emails to a democratic white house, I dont feel will do a damn bit of good since it was the clintons who got our country into Billarys "it takes the government to raise a child' scenario to begin with.

If that is what you would like to do, more power to you, and I wish you the best in those regards.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 am

It was Democrat Walter Mondale who started CPS with his CAPTA legislation back in the early seventies. Democrats want bigger government and more government control.

I believe most Republicans are not better, since our Republican presidents have reauthorized CAPTA.

I don't believe letters or emails to federal legislators will do a bit of good. I remember when AFRA sent a delegation to Washington DC to visit MY representative, Wally Herger. (Republican) He gave them some song and dance and made them feel important, but absolutely nothing was done, and nothing changed. They just got an expensive dose of run-around.

That's why I'm encouraging letters to STATE legislators ... the FEDS are corrupted.......... regardless of what party they're in. At least some state legislators have spoken out for us: Senator Nancy Schaefer, Georgia; Senator Pam Roach, Washington... and many have supported State Sovereignty - which if implemented, the Tenth Amendment would bar federal child welfare laws. I'm hoping that could someday come to be.

The founding fathers put the Tenth Amendment into the US constitution to prevent laws like federal child welfare ... CAPTA, ASFA, etc. It is all unconstitutional.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 am

Linda, I do agree with you. There is no purpose for CPS. If a crime has been committed against anyone we have law enforcement and the judicial system to step in and make sure that justice is done. Kids are better off with family no matter what the circumstances. I do know that children are abused and neglected but those are the ones that CPS washes their hands of. Why is that? Can anyone answer that question?
Maybe writing to the feds is futile but if enough of us would do that they would at least be put on notice. Our state elected representatives will more likely be the ones who will at least listen and there are others in the states who will step in and offer assistance. I spoke with CASA yesterday and I wonder if anyone has had any experience with them? The woman seemed very nice and because it is a volunteer organization and not paid by federal money, is there a chance that they will serve us better? A court appointed attorney might also be another thing we can add to the mix. Good info about how to handle a court appointed attorney.
I Will Not Stop!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 am

snobird1252 wrote:Maybe writing to the feds is futile but if enough of us would do that they would at least be put on notice.

Yes, they would be put on notice if they ever got the message. I think the best way to contact them is through town hall meetings if they have any in your area. A direct question in front of witnesses. What a great opportunity! :lol:

As to why they pick on families with lesser problems rather than families that are really abusing their kids, maybe sometimes it is easier. Maybe caseworkers are lazy, or they're afraid to go after truly abusive people. It is easier to pick on docile poor single moms, who are helpless to defend themselves. This is the bully principle. Pick on someone defenseless. Real abusers may turn on them.

CASA - I really don't have the answer for dealing with them. I'd like to open a thread on how to negotiate with CASA workers.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 am

I agree with you there too Linda. The real abusers probably don't care about their kids and don't care about anyone else either. I wonder if any of these young caseworkers right out of college ever fear for their lives. I imagine those who really abuse their children would be more likely to reach out and snatch one of the caseworkers up and shake 'em up good. Good parents who fear for their kids won't dare. One of the caseworkers in our case is young enough to be my daughter and I've noticed and read before that alot of them are right out of college and have no children of their own. I asked where they got their parenting "skills", I was told "alot of training". That tells me right there that there "parenting expertise" comes right from books and classrooms but it's not really parenting they learn but how to look at people with a blank face and say "I understand". Makes me want to vomit!!
Do check out CASA and please tell me your take on them. They are all volunteers.
I Will Not Stop!!

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 pm

snobird1252 wrote: I do know that children are abused and neglected but those are the ones that CPS washes their hands of. Why is that? Can anyone answer that question?

I dont know the real honest answer to that question, but in the case that I have seen personally where not 1 but 6 children have been hand washed, from 2 mothers who happen to be related. I think the reason why is those kids were drug babies and have been in their situation for so long, they are out of control, violent, intelligence is lacking in a big bad way, and they have been beat to the point to where when you even raise your voice, they cower in a corner and cover their head with their hands.

That is just more headache for CPS. More REAL work. Those kids are too far gone in their eyes to fix. So lets go after the ones that arent at that point yet so we can pat ourselves on the back about how we 'saved' children' from potential abusers. Thats all I can figure. I dont know why they do what they do. BTW, I am related to these childrens mothers and it breaks my heart and spirit that it happens like this. This is the only reasoning that I can give myself to understand why. The kids adore their mothers, but in thise case, love isnt enough. They REALLY suck at being mothers. But have no problem spitting more out.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 pm

This is another factor - that they want a certain quality of child. Children that are easy to handle are preferred to children who are unruly. Difficult children are likely to be sent home to their parents. They're not adoptable.
Sample Document Library

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 am

That makes sense, Linda. My oldest granddaughter started acting out because she didn't want to be in the foster home. We just could not get it through the caseworkers' heads that she was trying to tell them what she wanted and they weren't listening. So they took her from that home and put her in another one in a different town, separating her from her two younger sisters. Now my daughter has overheard her telling her younger sister during visits to be bad for the foster people and maybe she could come live with her. Sometimes I think the kids are more intelligent than the caseworkers.
Momoffor, I am so sorry that you are in the situation you are. I know it has to be heart breaking. But what you're saying has some merit. If the kids are already special needs and handling them would be a problem for the foster people (I refuse to call them parents because the children they house are not their own) that would make things more difficult and the caseworkers just might have to do some work!!..It's much easier to pick children whose parents will cooperate and the children can be molded, something like what they do in public schools. The public schools have the children away from the parents for more time each day than the parents have to spend with them. It's easy to reteach the kids what the government wants them to know and the parents are none the wiser. I much prefer homeschooling and have done that for 17 years now.
I Will Not Stop!!

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 am

Momoffor, just one more note on what you said. Our law enforcement and justice system is supposed to work to punish crime and make sure that there is fairness. "To protect and to serve", the police motto if followed would keep criminals off the streets and make the streets safe for everyone. But CPS, as one of the supervisers stated in our meeting on Tuesday, doesn't operate on the same "high standards" of investigation and proof that the criminal courts do. They have their own juvenile court system that is not accountable to anyone and it's also closed to public. The burden of proof is backwards. You are guilty and there's nothing you can do about it. We cannot prevent crime from happening, we are supposed to punish those who commit crime and make them an example to others that this is what happens when you commit crime. Even our laws have no "teeth" if they are not enforced and lawbreakers punished.
I Will Not Stop!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Snobird, like you, I'm a homeschool advocate. I homeschooled my children for nine years. I had the first homeschool blog on the internet (don't know of any earlier) ... and still have one though I don't update it often: Independent Homeschooling - something most states don't have.
Sample Document Library

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:38 am

Linda, thank you for your ongoing support for homeschooling and for people with children actually being "parents". That doesn't always mean shipping them off to some brainwashing institution so they have time for themselves or can work more to have more and better stuff. I scoff when I hear a mother say, "I'm a stay at home mom" yet she gets up each morning to get her children off to school. GOD bless you for being that primary educator.
You said something about opening a thread on how to deal with CASA volunteers. Before we call and talk further with the CASA staff in our vicinity, I would like to know more about what they do and what positive results they have had. The woman I spoke to boasted of having positive outcomes but I have known "outcome" to be a buzzword. I guess it depends on what the outcome is expected to be.
I'll look forward to your thread and also to hear what you find out about CASA and their track record.
I Will Not Stop!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am

Good to meet another homeschool advocate who understands the problem of brainwashing in public schools.

The CASA thread is here.
Sample Document Library

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 am

To find all messages, click on "View New Posts" and then you'll see everything recently posted.

view-new-posts.png
view-new-posts.png (19.52 KiB) Viewed 5830 times
Sample Document Library

snobird1252

Postby snobird1252 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh, thank you Linda. I started learning about the schools and quite a few other issues before my last husband said he wanted me to homeschool. Now I drive a school bus and I see alot of what the kids go through. I also see the changes in these innocent little ones as they go through the grades and learn things that should shake up the parents. Then when they get to be teens I get to teach them how to drive a car. I've been certified to teach driver's ed. for almost 3 years now and some of them scare me. Some of them are good and then I have that occasional class from "hell". LOL
Thanks for starting the thread about CASA. I'll check it out.
GOD bless.
I Will Not Stop!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 pm

You might be interested in reading my lens, Do You Support the Separation of School and State? It covers most of my many reasons for not appreciating the public school system. :wink:
Sample Document Library

AdespriteGrandMother

Postby AdespriteGrandMother » Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 am

this is what i am sending everyday to the white how,.....

Mr President:

I am a GrandMother who has a Grandchild in fostercare for the last year in Virginia, I have been coming down the last year, and in doing so not only exasted resorces, but have been lied to manipulated, by the social workers, right now there going to put Me and My service dog on the street here,when she told Me the plan to bring Me down here twice a month for the final visits to bond My grandson to Me, I said megan two hours a month wont do it, and b y the way,when I tryed to find a cheaper hotel so it didnt cost the state more, she said"We like to keep are parents/Realtives in a better class of place,..
I stated at the last meeting with Her just over a week ago that I would fly home finish My buissness there and turn right around and come back for the 6 months, She told Me the state would help Me,..

now the two hotel stays alone this month were 500.00 each stay,..
they were going to pay this twice a month for 6 months and bring Me down by grey hound buss, Me and the service aniaml, but now that I said I would stay, not only dose she ignore Me, not return the calls emails etc,..she has left Me and My service animal wondering where to go today,...I have to see where the salvation army is here i guess,..
pleasae Sir, by all thaTS HOLY!! PLEASE interseed!, I love My grandson and I am willing to do ANYthing,
but this worker had from the beginning decided to let Him be adopted by the foster Family, regardless that I have been in this from the begining,...

I am by no means rich, I cannot aford a lawyer
I put in calls every where I could find!!!

they talk of best interests of the child, and stabilty, all the while keeping Him from family who have been found exceptable for placement,..
I became foster lisenced in Michigan
found fit to take in children, yet Virginia is still holding Him from Me /us, what is the world coming to when the social service has no repacussionos for there actions? I have been reading every thing I can find about this subject and found that they say Virginia is the worst state in the country for doing this to people,

* a email the worker just sent follows:

Hi Ms. , I am out of the office tomorrow, so I wanted to touch base with you by email since I was unable to get you by telephone this evening. I did leave a message on your hotel messaging system and also called your cell phone.

My supervisor met with the other supervisors here and also discussed this with our city attorney (who you met at court recently) It was decided that the amount of money that is already approved is what we have to assist you with a hotel stay each month. Right now, we have $400 approved per month to assist you with a hotel stay.

I will be looking into less expensive hotel options such as the Red Carpet Inn or Motel 8, which may allow us to assist you with more stays. While the Department appreciates everything you have done thus far and your willingness to move here temporarily, we are unable to fund hotel stays for long term.

Bethann0359

Revealing the name of the person reporting abuse

Postby Bethann0359 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:18 am

I reported neglect of my daughters children and CPS did not block my name out of the report, what can be done? I am in Michigan.

Bethann0359

Left in the dark-Michigan

Postby Bethann0359 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 am

CPS leaves my daughter in the dark and will not even call her back, and they threaten her when she asks any questions. What can be done? And also is it breaking the law if she allows her mom to read the reports from CPS? They say it is!

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Please start a new thread for this case and post it in the Newcomers Section.

I am confused. Was your daughter abusing her own child, or was some other caretaker or acquaintance abusing the child?

Was your daughter given a Safety Plan? Is the child in out-of-home placement?

godshot

Postby godshot » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm

I recieved a phone call from the White House, and they told me to contact the Tacoma area Legislators as they couldn't help me as they are federal not state. Im so confused.But hey, they were concerned enough to call me, and Govenors office called me as well. There still isn' t anything they can do, I have never been through this before and I am really scared.

GramaInTexas

Postby GramaInTexas » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Momoffor wrote:I sent letters when my case first went down several years ago. The response that I got back was a generic letter stating to contact DHS, which I had already done, who in turn had already sent me a letter telling me to go through the appeals process.

Writing letters, or emails to a democratic white house, I dont feel will do a damn bit of good since it was the clintons who got our country into Billarys "it takes the government to raise a child' scenario to begin with.

If that is what you would like to do, more power to you, and I wish you the best in those regards.

Im with ya, I have done everything from talking to State Officials over the Local OCS office to Calling the Governor 's Office of La, didnt get me anywhere, whats makes it seems like were gonna get anywhere by sending e-mails to the President, were just little ppl to him & yes, we will get, "contact your local Govt", when that has already been done, yet NO ONE LISTENS!!!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

You're absolutely right - nobody listens... so emailing the president will get you nowhere. Same with most federal legislators. They are almost all totally corrupt and are taking their orders from foreign powers, not from ordinary Americans.

You might have better luck with state legislators.
Sample Document Library

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”