Please read and respond, This is just to much to bear.Hurt

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lost and Heartbroken

Please read and respond, This is just to much to bear.Hurt

Postby Lost and Heartbroken » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:56 am

I have no idea if I should even bee writting this here or somewhere else.So sorry if not here!! Anyhow, I will try to make this as short as possible. One of my best friends has been dealing with CPS for about two months now I believe. -Dont quote me on that though. lol anyhow,she lives in this 7 bedroom home, has six children and was recentally separted from her husband in late Aug. To make a truely long story short here,her water had gotten shut off, cps found out,came to her home removed the three little children and gave them to thier father and the three oldest to the mothers mom.(thier g-ma) just so that she could get the house cleaned back up again, and then they were to be returned monday. Well that monday came, and they said the house looked like it normally did,however, she would not be getting back the littlest three back due to statements made. So then they sent her a petition, made her go to a hearing, it was dimissed because both parents had the children. Now mind you,she is to onlyhave the oldest ones because her mom(thier gma) agreed to stay with her to Supervise them>like they needed that! So yesterday she gos to this thing they call a MDT hearing..Instead of trying to help out this situation at all, they now have taken the three oldest ones from her too... Because The g-ma has two drinks a night before going to bed.. She is devestated. And so am I. This is such an awful thing to happen, and I am at a complete loss.. I think I am hurting as much as she is also..I havent slept, I just keep trying to figure out what I can do next. Is she allowed to hire her own lawyer for the children or does she have to use the court appt. one? Because she isnt much of a lawyer for the children thats for sure.. I hope that God can somehow, someway,fix this broken family.. Please pray,Please if you can help in anyway,please do so.. Thanks so much for listening, God Bless U ALL
Last edited by Lost and Heartbroken on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 am

Where are those additional 3 children now?

Lost and Heartbroken

Postby Lost and Heartbroken » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:59 am

get this, one is with father and the other two I am not sure..

Lucia Casso

Re: Please read and respond, This is just to much to bear.Hu

Postby Lucia Casso » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 am

Be strong, remember these children are suffering because the system has committed an injustice against them, as human beings it is our responsibility to BE ACTIVISTS NOT VICTIMS, these acts cannot be permitted!

sondrapatre101

Re: hi

Postby sondrapatre101 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm

i have lost for of mine to cps will pray for her

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”