Going Nuts

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

rakhel

Going Nuts

Postby rakhel » Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Ok
I have to admit that this is driving me nuts.

I want my kids back more than anything. I want my lawyer to file that damned 1028 tomorrow, but i know it would not be in our best interest to do so. This is driving my nuts!

I want to call the police about the false sexual abuse allegation, and why it is taking them so long to contact my husband, but I know it would not be our best interests to do so. This is driving me nuts!.

I want to call ACS and ask them why is it taking them so long to investigate whether or mot my husband molested one of our kids and not the others, but I know it would not be in our best interests. This is driving me nuts!

I know why ACS hasn't contacted us. They will only call us two days before the court hearing to tell us to come to their office the next day, hoping to throw us off balance.. This is driving me nuts!

But most of all, I miss my kids, and that is driving my insane.
I did not give birth to my children just so someone else could raise them!!!

angelheart83

Re: Going Nuts

Postby angelheart83 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 am

I empathize with what you're going through. I am so sorry about your situation.

It is horrible what things innocent families are put through because of cowardly anonymous tipsters and a corrupt and overzealous bureaucracy. I am at high risk of CPS referrals because of my low income, single parent status, the fact that I HOMESCHOOL one child, and the fact that my other child has autism (if someone doesn't agree with a decision for him, I can get turned into CPS, it's so ridiculous).

For years I've lived in fear of every noise outside. I shouldn't have to live with fear like this. I'm trying not to let it affect my children. We were happier before CPS got involved. And yet they think they're HELPING us?! :(

The only advice I can give is to keep fighting. Don't let them get away with what they've done to your family. After you get those kids back, SUE them if you can. Whenever you get to see the kids, let them know that you love them. Oh, and if you don't think your lawyer is really helping, are you able to get a better one?
My children have never been harmed by my actions. My children both love me and trust me. Even my nonverbal son shows he trusts me by how he interacts with me. We didn't deserve what we've gone through because of CPS. We demand justice.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”