They took My Grandson and are going after my daughters unbor

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

StephanieM

They took My Grandson and are going after my daughters unbor

Postby StephanieM » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 am

Not sure where to post this..But, I will start here!
My daughter is having a heck of a time with CPS here in Wisconsin. My grandson was taken away from here because he had a bruise on his but that the babysitter reported to CPS. Note: The babysitter is also a licsenced Foster care provider and has metioned before she would like to adopt Him. She reported my daughter 10 months ago to CPS for leaving him with her for long period of time and then the estranged father around the same time accused my daughters boyfriend of abusing him. those charges were dropped and he was given back to us. now 10 months later, my grandson fell and got a bruise on his one butt cheek. but..about a week before this come to find out the babysitter called CPS again and reported my daughter for leaving him days on end with her..(this is a lie, because I had been watching him while my daughter was working). and what does days on end mean? an average work month a child would be at the babysitter 20 days..she is reporting him to have been left with her 10-15 days...and are they saying he was left 10-15 days straight? well if that is the case then that is a total lie because I watched him during that time. Now, what I do not understand is that the criminal charges have been dropped by the police deptartment, but CPS has gotten temporary custody of my grandson and he has been in foster care with the same babysitter that reported the abuse for almost a month now. How can they keep him if there is NO criminal charges? all they have is a picture of his butt with a bruise on it and a doctor saying it is consitant with child abuse. My daughter has gotten a court appointed attorney and so far we have been to court 2 times, once the court gave the county temporary custody and the other was a plea hearing that got postponed for 3 weeks so they could set up mediation. still no mediation has been scheduled. there is so much going on with this case I do not know what is important and what is not important anymore. They are telling my daughter if she pleads guilty to the charges and excepts help from them she will get her son back if she doesn't then it will be drug out. I told her NOT to plea to something that is NOT true!

I am wondering if my daughters and my grandsons rights were violated when they stripped him down and took pictures of his butt without her permission??? and did CPS have the right to tell Amber she could not take him home before they had the temporary custody? Can CPS legally keep him with no criminal charges? How do we get him back? Can I sue CPS or the county I live in for wrongful invasion, corision, intimidation? We have KNOW idea who they are protecting him from..since no charges or aqusations of abuse have been brought against anyone. Can anyone help us?

Dazeemay

Re: They took My Grandson and are going after my daughters u

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm

CPS does what they want to with no regard to federal laws on how they should operate within those laws.

Suing comes later right now you have a tremendous task ahead of you to fight for your grandchildren.

Court appointed attorneys are worthless. You may never win your case with them. You really need to get a lawyer that fights cps cases because they can limit the time you have to fight for your rights as parents and grandparent. CPS knows a court appointed lawyer will give them time to run you through the mill and take your child.

Personally I would like to see a class action law suit against court appointed lawyers for not doing their job.

You as a grandparent have the legal right to have your grandson in your custody according to federal law Title IV-E of the Social Security Act requires states to give preference to
relatives who meet child protection standards over non-related
caregivers when placing a child
and not the foster mom. You can come against her in a law suit for her devious ways once you get your little one back. This link shows what your evil foster mom has done to get her rights in your case. Your lawyer will have to come against this.

http://jec.unm.edu/resources/benchbooks ... ch_30a.htm

Here is what you have to do to come against her http://jec.unm.edu/resources/benchbooks ... tm#30a-2-3

I will give you this much now and if you want to hear what else you have to do then I will post a reply to that. You need to get your case files and do a dec of facts

When is the baby due? Go to the guardianship forum on this site and read everything on guardianship. You can't go to court to do this guardianship because the judge would not allow it being as cps is involved. However, you can attempt to do a guardianship on your own, make sure it is notarized, for the baby.

This is what mediation means
What is mediation?
If the Judge sends you to mediation, you most likely have denied the allegations in the petition against you. Mediation is a chance for all of the people involved in the case to sit down with a neutral third person, called a mediator, and try and come up with an agreement that is mutually acceptable and voluntary by all parties. It offers you a chance to discuss your options if you should agree to services. The contents of what will be in the case plan will be discussed, and this discussion and plan will occur based on what is in the best interest of the child. Once the mediation is complete, the mediator will file a report on the overall outcome of the mediation. In some instances, DCF may hold a “Case Planning Conference”. This is basically the same as mediation however a certified mediator is not involved. It usually involves just the parties in the case and is set up to discuss and develop a resolution so you may begin working on assigned tasks as quickly as possible. Any discussions that occur during a mediation or case planning conference are private and only those areas written in your agreement or plan are disclosed.
.http://www.kelattorneys.com/dependency-proceedings.html
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

StephanieM

Postby StephanieM » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 am

I need to know something????

My daughter is due to have her baby in about 6 weeks, we already are aware of CPS Red flagging her at the hospital we use..my question is...We live on the boarder of Wisconsin and Minnesota, should I be sending my daughter to Minnesota to have her baby? This way CPS can not come into the Hospital and take the new baby??? I am trying to save my family..and feel that CPS taking the newborn would rip my daughter to shreds and I believe the newborn needs to be with his mommy at birth.

any help will be appreciated.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

They probably have already redflagged the Mn hospitals but, will also be watching when she comes home. If you go to Mn, and I am only guessing at this, you might have to fight in 2 states.

I not sure this will work but, I have advised parents and grandparents to do a guardianship over children and the unborn child.

Now don't take this as a full guarantee but, it has worked for some parents successfully. Go to the Temp. Guardianship forum at this link and carefully read everything. viewforum.php?f=87 Be sure you notarize this because it is important to make it legal.

If it happens that baby ends up in their hands you must be sure and confident that you understand that by federal law the baby and children are to go to you.

Also the baby is already under your guardianship but, the judge will decide and usually they honor the guardianship but, will stipulate a home study.

You have to get your case files and start fighting back or else the judge will not know your side. CPS side is always first and they can keep changing their accusations if it looks like they lost on the first, second on and on.

You have to help your daughter with these before baby comes. Here is the link to show you how and if you have some already then start doing those. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4500

Here is a link to help you with coming against what cps falsely accused her of http://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/docume ... bbrev=/WA/ It's out of state but, gives you an idea of how to write one.

If you have a court appointed lawyer ignore him if he says you can't file them. He is being lazy and also knows he has to let this string out for months and months.

Read everything on this site to educate yourself.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

StephanieM

Postby StephanieM » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 am

Thank you for all the information, There is a lot to learn and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.

Question: My daughter lives with me, so by doing the gaurdianship/or power of attorney..how will this play out in court?

We are also starting to get home visits with my grandson, is this a step in the right direction or is this a tactic they are using to push us off again?

We had a meeting with CPS the other day..we went into the meeting a bit more prepared then normal people because I have been doing some research. I asked a lot of questions and the most important question I asked was "who are you protecting him from?" Cps said they didn't know, because they have a doctor stating the bruise "could" be consistant with abuse, but None of us are telling them he was abused, so then I asked "are you calling us liars?" they said no. I asked why is he not home with us, and they said because you can't tell us how he got the bruise, I came back with, we told you how he got the bruise, you just chose not to believe us because you have a doctor stating the bruise "could" be abuse. now remember my grandson has been out of our home for about a month now. we have gone to the first hearing where the judge gave CPS temporary custody, then we went to a second hearing "plea hearing" which was postponed due to our attorney asking for a mediation. then we went to the meeting with CPS, no plan was in place, and still no plan is in place, at the meeting they stated we would get home visit with him now.

Should I still be having our attorney file declerations? because this has not been done...I do not believe the Judge knows our side of the story! Also, I have been trying to get the pictures of the bruise. I have my own pictures, But I also want theirs..I need to take them to a doctor of our choice to see if he will say it could be from a fall. But, it seems I am having a hard time getting them from CPS..even though they say we have a right to get them. Also, today is Friday, the mediation is Monday and court is Tuesday..talk about not much time to get things done!

I have 6 weeks before the new baby is suppose to be born..I am feeling the pressure..and not sure what way to turn. I have a list of what needs to be done...so I am hoping we can get through this without much more abuse from CPS.

I am sure I will have more question as this thing goes on. I really appreciate the help and I am so happy this site is here.

Thanks again for all the help!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:05 am

Mind you that what I am going to say might not happen in your case.

Our daughter lived with us also but, we had a very fair and kind judge. He never told her or us that she had to leave. So, I don't know how it would play out in court with your judge.

Our daughter had to go to court in NC and Wisconsin. We were being attacked from both states. CPS in NC had one granddaughter in custody. We rushed other granddaughter into an uncles arms in Wis to keep cps from taking her and unknown to us this uncle was working with cps to get her also. The judge in Wis was also very kind and the lawyer we had told us the uncle should have been prosecuted for kidnapping and that we should pursue that issue.

Many times home visits don't mean anything; they might come up with something else if they can't win with the abuse charge. We went from abandonment, to medical neglect, to munchhausen, physchological bunk, and we with our dec of facts came back everytime and proved them wrong. The judge then told cps they could no longer do any more continuances. This was a 9 month period of time.

If your attorney will not file the declarations then tell him if he doesn't you are going to. These are so important because the judge still has not seen your side of the case.

Is he a court appointed attorney?

There is a case law and they are very important in pointing out by dec and your lawyer should be pointing them out in court.

I have to leave now for work but, I will try to find some case laws for you to put in your dec of facts.

StephanieM

Postby StephanieM » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 am

This is what I got from My daughters father..this is what he suggest doing...please read and let me know what you think...

Has CPS filed any charges against anyone? If not they are violating due process and you should start dropping hints that as soon as you procure competent counsel that you will be suing these agents in their personal capacities under their full commercial liability. Study and use those terms. They understand what full commercial liability means believe me.

Go file a police report charging them with kidnapping. Start a paper trail.

Don't surrender Jaiden after a home visit. Force THEM to violate Amber's and Jaiden's rights even more. You gotta turn this into a clusterf*ck for them. You won't defeat them with THEIR rules. You have to come outside the fiction. Be emphatic that they are the fictional entity and that Jaiden and Amber (and you) are the living flesh and blood souls on the earth having dominion (rule) over ALL the earth as per Genesis 1:26-28. You know I'm not a 'thumper' but their laws recognize the supremacy of God as the ultimate authority. Use that to your advantage.

Get a certified copy of Jaiden's birth certificate and scan it into your computer then print off a few color copies. I suppose they have someone there during the home visits? When get ready to leave hand them a copy of the birth certificate. If they ask what it's for tell them: "That's a copy of the security for the corporation known as J W F."

There's all kinds of stuff you can do. Don't be afraid to mess with them. They are limited as far as what they can do. Don't make it easy for them. Have Amber rescind her signature on Jaidens birth certificate. She signed it by mistake because the terms of the contract weren't fully disclosed. Failure to fully disclose renders the contract null and void ab initio (from the beginning).

Ask the CPS agents for a certified copy of the contract they signed with their signature and Amber's signature there upon. With no such animal what they did is called kidnapping. Regardless of their perceived and imaginary 'authority', it's kidnapping pure and simple.

However, for the time being you're just going to have to play the game. Amber's going to have to suck up and do what they want because unless you are prepared to dig in and go toe to toe they will (as I've said before) eat you for lunch.

I'm betting that a couple of weeks of them seeing Amber getting things together and they'll return Jaiden permanently. You have to remember that Amber's a teenage mother herself. It's not so their going to be a lot more scrutinizing than they would be with an older (more mature) mother.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 pm

I have been studying what your husband wrote. I have some concerns.

When we first came to this board there were many men who were as tough in their responses to cps much like the language your husband has written. CPS fights back even harder and you have to be able to withstand it and really know how to express yourself in those type of terms. I feel you can't be militant but, come hard softly. We expressed that we would sue and they still persisted.

My conern about rescinding the signature on the birth certificate is that then cps will take the baby and say the baby was abandoned and that the state has full custody from that point on.

The police and cps work together. If you file a police report then you are filing a false claim of kidnapping. We know they are kidnappers but, that does not change how they operate. Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were murdered, in my opinion and others, for coming against cps. http://www.infowars.com/oddities-in-the ... cide-case/

If you don't surrender Jaiden after a home visit then you will be prosecuted for kidnapping and making it harder to get him back.

If you approach it this way the judge will surely turn tables on you and declare that you are all unstable.

This is just my opinion and what I have observed over the years in dealing with this.

StephanieM

Postby StephanieM » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 am

Thanks for the information..this is the first time we have had to deal with this. I figured he was coming on a little strong and not the approach I would take. I am working on getting the gaurdianship papers done now.

we have our first home visit tomorrow, and we are really excited about it.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:11 am

Here is a site on why drs are mandated to report bruises and other suspected injuries http://www.aafp.org/afp/20000515/3057.html looks like drs. are caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to children's injuries. {The law requires reporting all cases of suspected, [color=#000000]but not necessarily proven, abuse[/color].}

It puts the parents, like us, in the Abusive Arms of cps.

Just be sure to keep your cool at all times and vent later. Always have a smile on even though you would like to do the opposite. If you lose your cool at anytime they will cut the visit and then punish you by not letting you visit for awhile. Any anger will be taken as you are abusive to a child.

This also applies in court. This is the judges domain and any looks of anger or upset he notes. We always dressed like a million bucks, which became apparent to cps workers and they began to change the way they dressed. Dress appearance is always helpful. We never spoke to each other in court and we always kept a cool look on our faces and looked at the judge whenever he spoke. Other families would be talking and laughing and you could see the disgust on the judges face. Even the cps workers would be talking back and forth and towards the end even they began to catch on that they were acting like school children.

All of this helps with your case. One time we had a grandparent on and we told him he needed to go to court dressed differently than in his work clothes. He did this and he said he could see the difference in the judges face when they all came into court dressed up.

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Let's get this crystal clear.

Is the child in the babysitter's care as a court-ordered "foster child," with Child Welfare having "legal" guardianship, and the parents having a court-ordered Foster Care Plan?

Or is this a "voluntary" Safety Plan which includes out-of-home care with the baby-sitter, with parents retaining "legal" custody?

If you are not sure, call the juvenile court and ask them.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”