Please Pray for My Kids Today

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Daruma

Please Pray for My Kids Today

Postby Daruma » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 am

My "kids" are my DS & DIL, whose newborn was detained at the hospital over the weekend. Everything has been done wrong: DS & DIL weren't given the required paperwork, hospital procedure has not been followed, DS wasn't told he had the right to keep the CPS agent out of his house (and the house is what she used to get custody of the baby; if he had told her no, he'd probably have the baby now). There's supposed to be a hearing today, but the kids haven't been told where or when. And worse, they are so exhausted & stressed out they aren't getting up, being proactive, or calling CPS to find out about the hearing. Please pray for them. Please pray that truth & righteousness would prevail, and that justice would be done. Please pray for grace to conduct ourselves with dignity in spite of the indignities we'll have to endure.

Thanks to all of you, and you'll be in my prayers, too.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

GWV

Re: Please Pray for My Kids Today

Postby GWV » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 am

Prayer made, May today be the day they become whole again as a family.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for your prayers, GWV. Turns out the hearing will be later this week. I suspect CPS will be loaded for bear. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

It's just started for us. My heart goes out to those of you who've been fighting this for months or years.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Can you afford an attorney for your son and dil?

Many times an attorney who knows how to fight cps can nip this in the bud without it going on for months. Sometimes they will just take a retainers fee if they feel it will nip it right away. One parent came on here and posted that her attorney let her make payments.

Google this for info on attorneys in your area......."attorneys who fight children protective services and name your state". Then google with......"lawyers who fight children protective services and then name your state".

Sometimes cps will back off right away.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I agree with what Dazeemay wrote!

I came through earlier today to do some administrative work on the site and saw your prayer request, and spent time praying for your son, dil, grandchild, and everyone else involved. I hope to hear good news soon!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks, Dazeemay & Linda. The local attorney who fights CPS wants more money than we can come up with out of pocket, and she doesn't accept payment plans. I appreciate your prayers.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 am

You don't have to go local and it's better if you don't. I say this from experience. See who is in your surrounding area in another city.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”