A Story I Heard Yesterday

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Daruma

A Story I Heard Yesterday

Postby Daruma » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:01 am

A little bird was trying to fly south for the winter. As the winds got colder, it got tireder and weaker, until finally its little wings were paralyzed with cold. It landed in a pasture, where it was slowly freezing to death.

A cow came by and dropped a load of poop on the little bird. The poop was warm, and slowly the bird began to warm up. As it recovered its strength, it began to sing in joyful relief. A cat overheard the singing and came to investigate. It dug the bird out of the poop, and promptly ate the bird.

Three morals to this story:

1) Not everyone who poops on you is your enemy.

2) Not everyone who tries to dig you out of poop is your friend.

3) When you find yourself in the middle of a pile of poop, keep quiet.

I'm brand new to this CPS stuff, and I've already figured out that the nice helpful (/sarc) folks at CPS are not our friends, and not acting in my grandchild's best interests. And I'm slowly figuring out that the less said or signed, the better. Please pray that I will keep my mouth shut most of the time, no matter how badly I want to stand up for my DS & DIL. I've already seen how they used my DS's agitation against him (as if a dad shouldn't be upset when his kid is taken away with no explanation), so I don't want to add fuel to the fire.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”