how do i surrive christmas and thier birthdays?

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

clara2002

how do i surrive christmas and thier birthdays?

Postby clara2002 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

the gay couple wanted our two older sons so bad that our nastiest caseworkers stopped at nothing for that to happen, they set me up to fail, they lied, etc. we were cheated. it was like they made all my love ones turn on me, and i had no help whats so ever. they also had all my employers fire me. , the caseworkers also claim that my sons have special needs, and all these health problems. my oldest was getting his teeth drilled alot from the dentist, and getting all these minor surgeries, and what not. a few times my oldest when he was crawling at the time had these goose egg bruises on his face every week. and the caseworkers would make up all these lame exscuses. they let his dad take pics but they took the camera away. our sons were never in any danger when they were with us. we were deprived of our rights, and slaughtered in court when they had nothing to use against us, but everything they done to us, they made it all sound like it was us that all did it.

i learned from other parents from thier expericance, alot of them told me that they were passive, vunerable, only had a high school diploma, worked at any demeaning job they can get, the caseworkers will take that all for granted, and if one had a low IQ they will use that too.

alot these people lost thier kids for good. and they dont know how to find them. cuz the children taken away from their parents for good will be impossble to find on the records. and that has happen to me.
the one woman i know for over 20 years has not seen her kids since the 1970's, cuz she was trying to get away from her husband and everytime she moved away and told the caseworker, the caseworker would tell her husband, and when the husband showed up, the caseworker would take her baby away, happened to her three times in a row.
bottom line, there are more painfull life stories i been told. and everyone ask me, "how do i get my kids back? or i lost them years ago, how do i find them?" and i say to the best of my knowledge, find them on facebook? get thier birth cerificate from the hospital? if you lost thier SSI you can still find them one way or another. hire a dective? they can find anyone your looking for, or if its not too late, overturn the adoption? or if you can prove you lost your kids over wrongful termination, or what you went through isnt fair? jot down notes what they put you through? what all they told you? do you know of any ideas? in the mean time, how do we all get through the pain of chrismas? or trying not to be mad at the world when their birthdays arrive?

Dazeemay

Re: how do i surrive christmas and thier birthdays?

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:40 pm

When did you lose your sons?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 am

thinking.
Last edited by clara2002 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:12 am

clara2002 wrote:the gay couple wanted our two older sons so bad that our nastiest caseworkers stopped at nothing for that to happen, they set me up to fail, they lied, etc. we were cheated. it was like they made all my love ones turn on me, and i had no help whats so ever. they also had all my employers fire me. , the caseworkers also claim that my sons have special needs, and all these health problems. my oldest was getting his teeth drilled alot from the dentist, and getting all these minor surgeries, and what not. a few times my oldest when he was crawling at the time had these goose egg bruises on his face every week. and the caseworkers would make up all these lame exscuses. they let his dad take pics but they took the camera away. our sons were never in any danger when they were with us. we were deprived of our rights, and slaughtered in court when they had nothing to use against us, but everything they done to us, they made it all sound like it was us that all did it.

i learned from other parents from thier expericance, alot of them told me that they were passive, vunerable, only had a high school diploma, worked at any demeaning job they can get, the caseworkers will take that all for granted, and if one had a low IQ they will use that too.

alot these people lost thier kids for good. and they dont know how to find them. cuz the children taken away from their parents for good will be impossble to find on the records. and that has happen to me.
the one woman i know for over 20 years has not seen her kids since the 1970's, cuz she was trying to get away from her husband and everytime she moved away and told the caseworker, the caseworker would tell her husband, and when the husband showed up, the caseworker would take her baby away, happened to her three times in a row.
bottom line, there are more painfull life stories i been told. and everyone ask me, "how do i get my kids back? or i lost them years ago, how do i find them?" and i say to the best of my knowledge, find them on facebook? get thier birth cerificate from the hospital? if you lost thier SSI you can still find them one way or another. hire a dective? they can find anyone your looking for, or if its not too late, overturn the adoption? or if you can prove you lost your kids over wrongful termination, or what you went through isnt fair? jot down notes what they put you through? what all they told you? do you know of any ideas? in the mean time, how do we all get through the pain of chrismas? or trying not to be mad at the world when their birthdays arrive?
im a great parent, the caseworkers had nothing major against me in court, but petty stuff that was rather pointless for them to use, i have an IQ of 115. the case worker lied about that.
i feel for the parents who were accused of things they never done, and what never happend. they caseworkers say anything to get what they want. my hubby and i are great parents. were very bright, we love our kids more than our own life. and we always taken great care of our kids when we had them. were good friends, and suportive to our family, we dont deserve this noone does. we had money, and cps made us go broke, almost.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”