When tears continue to fall..

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

reach4thestars86

When tears continue to fall..

Postby reach4thestars86 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I cant even handle this anymore. I cry so hard, my body hurts. I cant eat much because most of the food reminds me of my kids and the flash backs with that certain food item. Everytime I see a child, I start crying. I cry all day long. Today when I saw my daughter, I cried. Right when i walked through the doors, she saw me and ran so fast toward me to hug me. I heald on to her so tight as tears streamed down my cheeks, not wanting to let go. This is worse than a death penalty criminals recieve. I am alone and my kids were taken only because I tried to protect my son. I cant take it anymore. I need my kids back. I dont know how people can go years when mine were taken two months ago and everyday gets worse. I need them back. I cant even stop crying for they were my whole life. They made up who I was. They were my heart. My little angels. I just need them back home. God..i dont even know what to say.right now.

LindaJM

Re: When tears continue to fall..

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I would not make calls to CPS in revenge for having one made on me. That only perpetuates the CPS misery... because the kids don't deserve that even if their parents are on your black-list.

This reminds me of something we were doing years ago... "Make a Book on Each Person in Your Case". Meaning, collect information on everyone involved including caseworker, lawyers, judge, psychologist... just see what you can find out.

Caseworkers deserved to be investigated. If they think they have the right to investigate us then why not investigate them right back?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Linda, could you still reply to this old topic? I hope you will. I was intriqued by what you said about making threats, and I have a similar situation I could use your feedback on.
Cps took my son from me by force, they thought he needed better shelter than I would give him, temporary overnights with my neighbors at their small house. It was only supposed to be about a week until the apartment I would rent was finished, but they didnt believe me? There must have been a third or more parties involved, bc I have never done or had any involvement with them that would make them have any reason to not trust my word. But later the social worker admitted in court he deliberately didnt tell me about the removal because "you would have taken Oliver" and another time he said in his opinion I was a "flight risk"...OK...as you may be able to relate to at that point I am clueless. I have no idea who these people are, what their problem is, what their intentions are and what they think they can to do us.
I just feel like What Happened? I was in the midst of my life and wham, a big slam...and I am out all of my possessions, my neighbors cannot reach me because I am in a state of shock and my baby is gone, and all of the activities I spent everyday doing. My life is now replaced just like that...twinkle. But not for the better, yet, although I can feel it coming.
I am doing what you said to make a book of knowledge on them....but my question is, what do I do if they said someone called them and told them I threatened to have a shoot out with them?
Since they said this, they petitioned the judge to have my visitation stopped and he okd it.
Should I have demanded to know who made this call now? And how does this secret informant scheme work? In this case I think someone did call, a disgruntled boyfriend who wanted to date me at this most challenging time. I did not make any threats except to CPS face, when I promised to sue their pants off.
Really Id like to take an additional chunk out of their bottom, so they can never sit their lazy ... down again.
What can you tell me? And also thanks so much for fightcps...I would love to hear how youre doing in the aftermath, and if things are at all back to what you consider normal for yourself and your loved ones.
Thank you all my best, Anna
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh sorry reach for the stars this was your original post, I think I wanted to comment to you to but its been so long...are you still on here? And hope youre doing better, you described very well the emotional pain that this experience produces.
These are emotional vultures, or one day someone will describe them either as bats, or fleas, or ticks or leeches.
They are not human I am almost sure. I know they are not American. I havent figured out where theyve been raised.
Anyway, wishing the best for you, I feel that too, and its strange how deep a wound this is, that its just the deepest as you said worse than the death penalty.
A while ago I read in a book on supreme court answers (very comforting to know that someone knows its real what we feel) or on their website one of the justices had cautioned, that tpr of Native Americans' children is punishment worse than a criminal penalty. And so it is for everyone I am sure, and I am surprised that more people dont realize that the supreme court realizes this and the supreme law of this land realizes it and this is why what is happening to us is highly criminal and highly illegal and therefore highly immoral.
Bless you and all of yours.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”