Soooo much pain here with you guys

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

TDD84

Soooo much pain here with you guys

Postby TDD84 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm

I came to this site fearing my mom would call on me. Turns out the coast is clear for the moment. I'm still, however, going to try to prepare for a possible future event. Never know. So I'll be sticking around, I think.

The amount of pain and suffering on this forum is overwhelming. So much hurt, so many tears. So many hurting moms and dads sitting there in their houses with empty arms (I'm sorry, it's just that I have a very graphic imagination, so when I read your stories I see it happening and sometimes just start crying). And all because of the abuse of false accusers and CPS who takes it and runs with it. The thought of anyone taking our girls makes my blood run cold. And yet... you guys all seem so strong. I don't know how you do it. I know I should have more faith (I'm coming from a Christian worldview), but I'm just afraid that if it comes to it, I'll mess it all up.

You guys are in my prayers. Please God, ease the pain of these parents, and keep the good memories of them strong in the minds of their children to ward off the lies they're told. I know this sounds selfish on this board, but.... please spare me this pain. Allow me to (nevermind, I'm not going to post that here) so that I can perhaps give some people hope for a way out.
I've not yet gotten entangled in CPS myself. I perceive, however, that the threat is very real. I prefer to prepare now, which is why I am here.
If I seem ignorant, it's probably because I am. If I make a stupid remark, it's likely because I don't understand how I'm coming across. Just smack me and set me straight.

LindaJM

Re: Soooo much pain here with you guys

Postby LindaJM » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Like you, I feel the pain when I read the messages posted in this forum.

Prayer helps. :wink:
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”