old allegations being used against me

Post and discuss legal documents of all kinds here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mfleon

old allegations being used against me

Postby mfleon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 am

yes i am a grandmother that filed court papers to get guardianship of grandson and was denied becuz of previous cws cases that were never opened my kids were never taken away and now they are also using these allegations against my daughter mother of my grandson is this legal please help anyone please

MaggieC

Re: old allegations being used against me

Postby MaggieC » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Is it legal? Not sure, depends upon your state. But once they have their grips on you, yes, they use everything. Old unfounded cases can be brought up again depending upon your state.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to seek legal help. In some states, grandparents do have standing to intervene.

Check with the AARP and try to look for the site, grandsplace.org.

Both might be able to help.

Stay calm and focused.

Godspeed to you.

shorty24

Re: old allegations being used against me

Postby shorty24 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello my name is Tiffany , i saw your page on google. and i would like to ask for your help, about 3 years ago i was in court and gave rights up to my 5 kids, do to 2 lawyers saying if i did not i would never been able to have kids again and if i did cps would take them! Anyway i just had a baby on the 15th and when i was in the hospital cps come and got him, I went to court on the 17 and they said that the court papers are saying that the courts took my right, and thats bull sh***! the laywer i have now was the one i had before and he knows about my case, and he told the court i did give up my right but the courts papers are saying i did not , ! What do i did to do are is there anything i can do ! Help me pleace !!!!! Thank you Tiffany !

Return to “Legal Documents”