I won custody

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

I won custody

Postby trina513 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Hiya this from Catrina. I won custody of 3 of my 4 daughters. I did have a state senator help on my case. Because I ask for help and cps took my kids for no good reason. But now I'm fighting for my last daughter. Cps filed for full custody for no reason. An yes the senator is again helping me. An this time we caught the caseworker in a lie. He's actually going to testify at my next hearing because I won custody of the other. Whats funny is cps never wanted to return any of my children. An I winning,

lori1968

Re: I won custody

Postby lori1968 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Congratulations... i love happy endings. I'm glad you have a senator in your state who is willing to stand up and fight for families and their rights.

NYCStarmom

Re: I won custody

Postby NYCStarmom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 pm

:lol: YabbaDabbaDoo you did it ! Congratulations, what did you ask your senator to do ? What did the senator office do and what are their duities to uphold in office ?
Thanks for that leading and postive news prayfully those who seek the the answers to get their children back will be rewarding with wisdom . This is a step I'm going to try also . Look up Nancy Schafner governor of Georgia killed for exposing CPS fraud . You

Return to “Happy Endings”