We made CPS look like idiots in court !!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

olgirl38

We made CPS look like idiots in court !!

Postby olgirl38 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:10 pm

First let me say my boys are 16yrs. & 8yrs. old & my life is my boys everything I do revolves around them, i'm at every school function & school party with very cool & unusual treats that take alot of time & love to make & i help coach my sons baseball & am at every game for both of them. My 16 yr. old makes A's & B's in high school & my 8 yr. old is on the A honor roll. They have 4 wheelers & & playstation 3 & rooms decorated very nice & the 16 yr. old has a truck & doesn't even have a license yet, it was his b-day present.
Cps came into my home & there were a few dirty dishes in one sink & a load of clothes on the coach that i hadn't folded yet. I was outside fixing to weed eat with boots & capris on, (lookin real cute) my husband was on the backhoe we allowed her into the house which YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO UNLESS SHE HAS A WARRANT & its BEST NOT to because my few dishes in one sink turned into being a filthy kitchen & unsanitary home in her report. She had a report that my boys were physically abused & neglected, neither of them have ever even had a spanken at all & if any one is neglected it would probably be me because I am to busy doing for them to do anything for myself. They ask us to go take a drug test & we did not go so they took us to court to try & make us go take one, to get the judge to order a drug screen. We hired a lawyer and he said BULLSHIT they have no reason other than an anonomous phone call. The court papers we were served with stated an unsanitary home & the inability to provide adequate nececities for the children. Here is the big one these papers said that they had a confidential informant associated with our local police dept. that said my husband was selling MARIJUANA. By adding that in there they were thinking that the judge would order a drug test. We did not appear in court but our lawyer did & he objected to their request for a drug test because it is against your constitutional rights. The judge called the CPS investigator to the stand & ask what she found during her investigation & she found nothing that she could prove because I took pictures of every room in my house as soon as she left that day & sent them to the lawyer so she couldnt say my house was unsanitary . She interviewed both boys when she pulled them out of school before she even came to the house & they said nothing was wrong. She pulled my son out of High School 2 times & she said she felt like he wasnt tellin her something, she said he wasn't painting her a very clear picture of his everyday life. He said there is nothing to tell what do you want me to tell you. Then the judge ask who the informant was & they had to go in chambers, the lawyers, the investigator & judge to keep it confidential, judge ask who it was & investigator says someone told someone that told an city police officer that my husband was selling marijuana. My lawyer said here say is all that is & the judge said "Worse, thats nothing but GOSSIP", "Is that all you have?" Investigator said yes & judge said i'm giving 2 more weeks to find some kind of evidence of drug usage before I do anything, you dont have anything else when we come back it's CASE CLOSED. They filed the papers that day to close my case & we didn't have to do anything but laugh at them. I haven't heard a word from them since. They looked like idiots because most of the time people don't push them that far like we did but they had no evidence against me & I wasn't fixin to give them any either. I would have went to jail for contempt of court before i or my husband gives them anything to use against us like a positive drug test. MY BOYS NEVER LEFT MY HOME AT ALL. DONT BACK DOWN FROM THEM, IF THEY FIND NOTHING A JUDGE WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING WITHOUT EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THE ORDER. PUSH THEM & MAKE THEM GET A COURT ORDER, DONT GIVE THEM ANYTHING, THAT INCLUDES LETTING THEM IN YOUR HOME.

LindaJM

Re: We made CPS look like idiots in court !!

Postby LindaJM » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 am

This is fantastic! This is exactly what SHOULD happen if a social worker asks for a drug test. I myself have never taken a drug test and hopefully never will. Not that I use drugs - because I don't - except for what my doctor prescribes. But I would consider it demeaning to take a drug test and would demand a court order before agreeing to such a procedure. But I can't tell you how many times I've heard from people who were "ordered" by a caseworker (!) to take a drug test and did. Some of those people were non-users who miraculously (?) got a false positive reading from CPS's special drug testing agency. Others are people who WERE using drugs, and took the test KNOWING they would test positive, thinking it was no big thing!!! Or "only marijuana"!!! So... thanks for your testimonial. You did the best thing (other than letting the idiot into your home, of course) ... and I'm very grateful to you for sharing your experience here.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

make sure to get your name off of the child abuse registry. If your children, when grown have cps problems, your name and investigation will appear and count against you. This is a great story and I hope you and your friends and everyone else you know now realize there is a problem in this country. You are great and thanks for your story. Be strong!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Good advice. I wish I would have been aware of the horror CPS can do. I submitted willing to two drug screens for OCS. They both were clean, but one of them dliuted. They said I cheated on. The Judge was ofcourse on OCS side aong with FAlSE ACCUSATIONS. I knew OCS was going to bring up the diluted drug screen so I had a Clean hair folicle test to submit. The Judgte would not allow it stating I could have cheated on it too. We hired an Attorney who after the facts was not knowledgeable and upon the Judges demand submitted to a drug screen IN COURT. It came out postitive for THC - I'm a grandparent and in no way involved with drugs. I went after court and took another drug screen - It came back clean. Quess what - It's hard to find someone to fight for you after the fact. I glad this site is here for people to know their rights up front. T do not have a past recored and had no idea the judicial system is so corrupt.

yoursaint

Postby yoursaint » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Great job. CPS seems like a bunch of individuals who are old and grumpy themselves and just out to wreck families

Return to “Happy Endings”