I may have beaten CPS... :D

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

montanez0720

I may have beaten CPS... :D

Postby montanez0720 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 am

I have been through hell and back with my worker and it seemed like it was impossible and they were gonna extend our case instead of them closing it. Well one I am so greatful for this site (fightcps.com) and Google, without stumbbling upon the information i found I dont think i'd be this happy. I will know for a fact on May 26th, 2011 if its closed for sure or not so basically im counting my chickens before they hatch. Earlier this week i had a meeting with one of my in home visitors, my neighbor answered the door as i was on the internet she came in said her HI's and asked what i was doing? My reply was "research" she knew what i was doing because she knew i was irritated with CPS and my worker. Even though i knew this lady reported to her but i had noticed she wasnt. I asked Alicia my in-home visitor if she could listen to a voicemail from my worker and if she could tell me if what she said was appropriate or not. She said ok and the reason i asked her was because she at one time was a CPS worker and i needed her advice. Basically one day i told Nadine (my worker) I wanted to speak with her supervisor, before i was to see her again. In her message Nadine stated that she wanted to know "why" i wanted to speak with her and they/she didnt mind but she needed to let her supervisor know Why i am asking for her and what the nature of our conversation is going to be of. Then she went on saying she wanted me to get "My support group", hubbys chain of command, and those who knew of the case all together so she could have a meeting and discuss whats next, she said other things that made me believe she was going to prolong our case and not close it. Alicia took it the same way then not even 5 min after showing her the message nadine called, That was a call i will never forget. Alicia helped me ask her why she thought i didnt complete my voluntary services, why she is making it seem my case was going to stay open. She helped me ask her questions i NEVER even thought of.
I told Nadine that if she did not understand that when they took my girls away that cause me to endure post tramatic stress and I felt she was threatening me with that again so i contacted an attorney and was proceeding with an attorney and i was excercising my rights of freedom of speech. She was in violation to my 4th ammendment rights under the constitutional law. By law i had the right to view my file and i had filed an 827 petition allowing me to see the documents. (I was so lying) and i told her that I was proceeding with filing a TROUT case against them since they had failed to charge me with anything and corced me to sign the voluntary case plan which i was going to file a "Recission of signiture" I basically used so many legal terms and ligalitys on her. She then told me she didnt want to keep my case open longer then what she had to, I didnt need to get my support group together and she will see me on tuesday to close my case......YAY ME!!! I will keep you guys posted if it gets closed or not.
Here are the site that helped me out hopefully they help you out too.
http://www.fightcps.com http://familyrights.us/how_to/step-by-step.html http://www.rcfp.org/foialetter/index.php And a good one to review would be http://www.scribd.com/doc/2302255/DCFS-and-Your-Rights I know i have more once i find them i promise i will be happy to share. :)
***Even though she says she will end my case i know better to stay on guard and do what i was planning to do get all documents i needed to get and keep records of everything til that day comes. I will not be another one of there pawns anymore :)
"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8 ESV "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16 ESV

Beatthescammers

Re: I may have beaten CPS... :D

Postby Beatthescammers » Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Congrats! Beat the parasites! Keep families intact!

Daruma

Re: I may have beaten CPS... :D

Postby Daruma » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

montanez0720 wrote: I will know for a fact on May 26th, 2011 if its closed for sure or not so basically im counting my chickens before they hatch.

What happened? Is your case closed?
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Happy Endings”