Free from CPS!!! :D

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

agomez606

Free from CPS!!! :D

Postby agomez606 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 am

Finally after 9 months fight with cps my case is closed… my kids are back with me!!! :D It was a hard long road but I’ve learned a lot along the way of how the system really works and that you have to stand up and fight hard for what you believe in! My case being closed early wasn’t easy but I think knowing I would no longer have to deal with CPS and my kids would be with me with me no strings attached made is easier to do. Finally I feel a big weight off of me…. Now it’s time in trying to get my kids and my life back to normal or as normal as we could remember. Thanks to all the great advice and info from this site I was able to move faster. I wish more people knew about this because in the beginning when I was getting jerked around by CPS and my Public Defender (I strongly believe some PD work together with CPS :evil: ) I was just getting push trough their system. Then I started researching and came across this website and starting taking notes and speaking up, I was lucky enough to get a new PD and this one fought for me to get the case closed (not like the first one that stated I could only have a paper trail :? ). So thanks for everything and know that your site has helped another family reunite!!!
Fighting Mother

LindaJM

Re: Free from CPS!!! :D

Postby LindaJM » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 pm

What great news! I'm so happy to hear you found resources on this site that helped you in your fight against the CPS abduction of your children. And I'm happy that your children are home with their mom who loves them!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 am

I am so happy for you and your kids! Thanks for letting us know the outcome. It's such an encouragement when these cases are closed with a good outcome.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 pm

This is absolutely wonderful news!! I am overjoyed for you and wish you and your family the best! I am hoping that come August 25th God will work for us and will have our children home! May God bless you and your family!

Return to “Happy Endings”