It's finally over...

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lovemyson

It's finally over...

Postby lovemyson » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank God! After 15 long heartbreaking months it is finally all over! Tears of joy are coming to my eyes! I have my son back and my case has been closed! I don't know that I will fully ever recover from it though. And, I think I will always have a fear of loosing him again.
Since this has happened to me I have a real compassion for anyone going through it. And, I feel strongly that God has a calling for me and wants me to help others in this situation.
If anyone needs to vent or wants to know what I did then please feel free to contact me!

Lovemyson

denwhi

Re: It's finally over...

Postby denwhi » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm

We live in Denver Colorado and our boy who has Autism was removed from our care 19 months ago for missing school. The magistrate, gal, caseworker and city atty. are all corrupt and have conspired to keep ourboy in a horrific group home when he clearly belongs home with his loving family. We are trying to get a whole new hearing but are so afraid that the new judge, if we get one, will be as corrupt as the other one is. We pray and pray but God has not brought our boy home to us. We cannot understand why and we are devastated beyond belief. We are beside ourselves as to what to do next.

lovemyson

Postby lovemyson » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 am

I am really sorry to hear that is happening to your family. I will keep your family in my prayers. I believe that unless children are "REALLY" being abused they should be at home with their "GOD GIVEN PARENTS" and not used for profit. Children with disabilities are actually more valuable as they receive more money. Well, my friend I do have some disappointing news to share... CPS is now back in my life as there "Supposedly" has been a report that my four year son (now five) was roaming the neighborhood sidewalk at 8 am. So here we go again...luckily, I know the Investigator very well and have known her for years so we will see what happens...

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 am

Well, heaven forbid a child should leave his home!!!!!! Yeesh! I suppose he was naked and swigging vodka too.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

lovemyson

Postby lovemyson » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 am

My suggestion to you is if you feel that they are all corrupt and against you and trying to keep him away from you then this is when you need to step out in faith. Pray. Give it over to GOD and BELIEVE. AND, absolutely get a whole new hearing! DO IT! FIGHT THE BATTLE FOR YOUR SON BECAUSE IT IS A WAR! Three things will help get you through...(1) Have FAITH in GOD, (2) Fight the battle ( You have now become a Warrior) (3) Never ever give up, let go, become weak, or be fooled by trickery
May GOD be by your side throughout this journey and your new hearing! And, may God have a hand in the "BEST INTEREST" of the child (your son.) I hope your son returns home to you soon!!! Best wishes and prayers!!!!

lovemyson

Postby lovemyson » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 am

@ Eljay, LOL!!! Seriously laughing out loud!!! No but maybe some adults do that!!! Way too funny!!!

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 am

LoveMySon, does someone have a vendetta against you? It just seems fishy that a brand new report would come right after a fifteen-month ordeal was over. I hope this new case gets closed quickly. When it's done, can you move far away? Preferably to another state where you don't have a CPS record.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Innocent88

Postby Innocent88 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi I'm a cps victim. Cps was called because my mom's ex husband was abusive to his kids and my brother so my mom and my little brother moved into the two bedroom with me my grandmother and my daughter. Cps was called so instead of investigating him they came to the house and said that my daughter and brother was in an unsafe home which by the way we was in the process of moving to a bigger home. Cps took my daughter and brother and placed them into foster care which had torn me apart and until this day still is. My mother got custody of my brother but since I didn't have any income(they didn't consider welfare as being income) at the time no I was not lazy I didn't want any watching my child until she was one years old and yes she was my first child. My child was adopted because of false accusations from my old social worker I was 18 and didn't know how to fight cps so I lost my parental rights when I was 19. I had her for a year and when the social came into the picture and we had to go to court she lied everytime we went to court saying I was neglecting her. I tried everything to get her back I passed numerous of drug tests and was even looking for jobs through all the stress. I'm 23 years old and im going back to school/Job corps to be a pharmacy technician and finish my ged I have 3 more tests to go. I know I can't get her back ecause now she's adopted besides therapy what should I do to make these bad dreams and hopes of being a mother again go away. Sincerely a victim to cps:-(

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Innocent, I'm so sorry they took advantage of your youth to steal your child and ruin your life as a parent.

To get over it? Wow, that's going to be rough. How can you ever forget?

However there are things you can do to make your life better. Definitely finish school so you can have a good career. Then think of ways to help other people. By helping other people it will help you to cope with the grief.

You may need therapy for grief and trauma; have you considered that?

Be aware that if you have more children they may try to take them at birth. You might want to move out of the country to avoid that.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Happy Endings”