It's finally over...

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lovemyson

It's finally over...

Postby lovemyson » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank God! After 15 long heartbreaking months it is finally all over! Tears of joy are coming to my eyes! I have my son back and my case has been closed! I don't know that I will fully ever recover from it though. And, I think I will always have a fear of loosing him again.
Since this has happened to me I have a real compassion for anyone going through it. And, I feel strongly that God has a calling for me and wants me to help others in this situation.
If anyone needs to vent or wants to know what I did then please feel free to contact me!

Lovemyson

Beatthescammers

Re: It's finally over...

Postby Beatthescammers » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Thank God! What wonderful news!

lovemyson

Postby lovemyson » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Thank you!

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 am

I am so glad to hear this! Do you mind me asking you to share your story?

family_man

Postby family_man » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 am

Thank you for your post, and congratulations! Thank you for your desire to help other families who are fighting false or exaggerated claims from CPS. Having been through the system, and survived with your family intact, you're in a unique situation to offer sound advice to others. I hope you will continue to monitor this board and provide your input.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

jroberts138

Postby jroberts138 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi, yes I would love to hear your story in hopes it may give my some ideas as how to fight my own fight agains CPS.
They have had my grandchildren for 11months. I have tried filing my own Declaration of Facts and Motion to be added to the case but just heard from the court and my motion denied because I didn't send everyone associated a copy? Thought I did?
Anyway, any small thing I can learn I'm open too!

Thank you and god bless,

Jackie Roberts
[email protected]

yoursaint

Postby yoursaint » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:57 pm

its nice to know there are happy endings to things like this , more times than most i read about the kids being adopted and families ruined forever. My heart goes out to you.

Return to “Happy Endings”