Thanks Linda and FIGHTCPS.COM

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Smanuel10702

Thanks Linda and FIGHTCPS.COM

Postby Smanuel10702 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 am

This is a short thank you to Linda and her website of Fightcps.com. I had a case against me back in 2009 that was closed in September of 2010 and I utilized information and resources from this site. I will go into detail in a future post because I want people to know this site works. The CPS system in Houston played some very evil games with my family, but the resources I used here had them return my child and close my case. The crooked judge along with all the cps staff were stunned when the evidence they used against me slapped them in the face because I kept a paper trail on everything they did. And since I myself was a ward of the state of Illinois, when they had no alternative to keep my son, they dug themselves a deeper hole when they ran with the "He was a ward himself, he doesn't have the capability to raise children" defense...lol. My child even benefitted from being in cps care. While he was in "foster care" I took him to the dentist on my dental plan and they gave him braces with the works...When my dentist submitted the bill, I specifically told him to bill the state and gave him all the case information from my cps case. Lmbo!!! My son got $11,000 worth of dental work for free!!! When cps brought me the bill, and told me I had to use my dental plan, I referred them to my attorney and told them to SUE ME because my son was a ward of the state and I was under no court order to provide health coverage for him. So much for not being capable of raising children!!! CASE CLOSED!! I will post detail of my case and how I utilized this site later. But Thank You so much Linda!!!! For keeping this site active.

Stephen Manuel
No one knows what tomorrow will bring, But I know what I will bring tomorrow!!!

Stephen Manuel

Eljay

Re: Thanks Linda and FIGHTCPS.COM

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am

WAHOO!!!! Yeah YOU! Love to hear about happy endings! :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

CHARLOTTESmom

Re: Thanks Linda and FIGHTCPS.COM

Postby CHARLOTTESmom » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 pm

:D :D :D & :D !!!!! So glad to be afforded the opportunity to read that. WHOLE HEARTED CONGRATULATIONS!!! <3

Return to “Happy Endings”