CPS brought a Social Worker, I brought the FBI.

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Hyden121

CPS brought a Social Worker, I brought the FBI.

Postby Hyden121 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

My family and I recently recently went through a battle with CPS. Like many cases, they were caught lying and modifying statements in an attempt to kidnap our child. When their first case became weak, they had medical professionals place a false complaint of medical neglect for make us look even worse in front of the judge. We were threatened with removal of our child if we did not comply. We dug in and fought back. The fight cost us our savings and an unborn child but in the end, the state of VA created a process for removing names from local DSS databases according to the city manager and attorney. The local DSS that we were up against was described as a "Deviating Agency" which means it was run and operated by the city and not the specifically by the state. This was stated by a Senator that was helped out during this process. We had been audio recording the Social Workers from the start and later used those recording to explain our story since they would have denied everything. These audio recordings also caught their attorney helping to falsify statements. The link to our story is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi-YSclWm0&sns=em (or search Hyden124 on YouTube since the video will be updated on a regular basis) and stands as proof as to what they did and tried to do. I the end they tried to destroy all the evidence when they got caught and it was buried locally. I am still fighting for justice as to what happened to my family and I. It is doubtful that we will ever see it but that is no reason to give up. CPS serves a valid purpose but their social workers should be held to the strictest standards and prosecuted to the fullest when falsifying evidence. Until the system can be held in check by strict rules for those that enforce it, it will always be subject to greed and corruption. I hope our story can help others and provide some insight and proof as to how they operate. This video is intended to help the innocent protect themselves against those who would willfully harm them by falsifying statements. If there are crimes that have occurred then the evidence will support itself. Good luck and stay strong. It's an incredible fight that will test everything you have ever known but it can be fought and won. Document and record everything. Keep as calm as possible and have faith.

Eljay

Re: CPS brought a Social Worker, I brought the FBI.

Postby Eljay » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 am

Is there a shorter, condensed version of your story? An hour of reading at that pace.... well, I got through about 3 minutes and was frustrated... wanted to move on. Not saying your story isn't worth hearing about, but I read way faster than the screens go. How about a narrative or PDF file that people can read at their own pace?

And/or, can you detail the FBI's perspective? Some people have tried to file complaints (we encourage them to use the Color of Law violation) but I don't know that people really communicate clearly how and which civil right was violated.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Hyden121

Postby Hyden121 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 am

There is a shorter version. Just search Hyden124 on YouTube and look for the 14 minute version.

bsteven

Postby bsteven » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am

Thank you so much for posting this. Good luck on your struggle.

Like you, I recorded a large portion of the audio and video of my interactions with CPS. My family was lucky enough to initially refuse an interview of our child. He has been diagnosed as Learning Disabled, as you know they tried very hard to snatch him.

We held our ground and the report was determined unfounded. After demanding a copy of the case file, the evidence surrendered illustrating malice and duplicity is everywhere. To our great surprise the case file lacked proper redaction and allowed us even more insight into the mechanisms at work in CPS.

I know your video hasn't had 1,000 views yet, but don't become disheartened! Your efforts have encouraged me, and your methodical approach is the best I've found in my seven months of research. It is the only one where evidence similar to what I have collected was integrated into a presentation before a judge. I'm not planning on making a media outreach such as this until I file proceedings against the reporter and the agencies involved, but your analysis and detail is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, I'm only one half of the way through, but I am so grateful to have an example of successful use of these tactics of enhanced notetaking, I just had to drop in a post. Nothing like it anywhere I've seen so far, and I plan on studying this over the weekend.

One question, how are you able to make statements as to the pattern of tactics used by an investigator for CPS in their prior cases? Is this through interviewing other families in the community that have had run-ins with them, through discovery or through FOIA requests or what?

Thanks again and I look forward to your reply, if the answer is found in the second half, I will update this post.

Hyden121

Postby Hyden121 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 am

It was just brought to my attention that all of the Social Workers involved in my case no loner work for the Department of Social Services in Lynchburg. This includes the first Social Worker, her supervisor (A Senior Investigator) and her Supervisor. The head of that local DSS left after we submitted everything to the FBI. The others were removed after our video was out on YouTube. The City Attorney representing them in their false case against us also no longer works for the city.
Last edited by Hyden121 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to know that there were personal consequences to their lies! Go Dad!!!!!!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Happy Endings”