Thank you!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

samsmom

Thank you!

Postby samsmom » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

I want to say THANK YOU for this site and for all of those who posted information and personal stories. My family was finally released from DHS after 10 1/2 months, thanks to the info we were able to utilize from this site. God Bless and again THANK YOU!

Eljay

Re: Thank you!

Postby Eljay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Yay! Glad to hear it. It's always nice to hear what works/what doesn't work, or what advice made the biggest difference, so please feel free to elaborate. :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

samsmom

Re: Thank you!

Postby samsmom » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:00 pm

I think the biggest thing that really helped was learning our rights. Research the laws for your state. Listen to the legal struggles others have gone through. We, thankfully, did not have to go to court. It was learning about our rights that kept us out of the courtroom. I realize this has not always worked for others, but so may cases could be prevented if we knew our rights before hand.

Return to “Happy Endings”