Won our Battle, now, were gearing up for the war.

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Nc2kno

Won our Battle, now, were gearing up for the war.

Postby Nc2kno » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 am

Beat CPS with CPS!!! My case was an exceptional one, but, it wasn't with out hardships. The school nurse, and the investigator from CPS made up a whole lot of lies, what they did not anticipate was the very cop they employed to help them gain illegal coerced entry, and preform the illegal search and seizure, as well as the illegal strip search of my 6 year old daughter... he happened to be at least honest enough to write an honest report of his participation in it all. Even with the officer leaving and informing everyone there was no need for CPS to be involved, no abuse or neglect had occurred, That however, did not stop the lying falsifying investigator. My children had been kidnapped by the system for no cause, our visitations were withheld, our kids were given various medical treatments (nothing major really, but, none the less) and we were cut out of the loop, not only not informed, or involved, but, had vaccines given that they already had, but, CPS did not try to obtain medical records, so, things were done, and redone to my children with out need. My 8 year old son even came home with a wire spacer in his mouth, that we have no clue about, how to care for, anything at all... CPS missed all the meetings we were supposed to hold, and were in fact, absent to everything except court hearings, where they had no information, but had plenty to say. Our judge was not a real judge, she was an AG who normally fights for CPS in CPS cases, who was appointed as a Judge Pro Tempor (given temporary judge-ship title due to judge shortages).

Finally, after 2.5 months, we got a case worker, one I personally know, and who knows me, my family and what type of parent I truly am. She knew me being mad about it all wasnt some sort of anger issue, it was me being mad for having these wrong doings done to my children, and as a protective father, yes, I was MAD, mad as hell... enough of that, because Im sure we all are when this happens to us. Our file was very incomplete, and there was no "investigation" information in it, when she inquired with the investigator about it all, she was spoken down to, rudely treated, and belittled by the investigator, as if she was not part of CPS, the state, or even in the same agency. After speaking to us, coming to our home to check it out for herself, and of course after my wife had done the illegally court ordered psych testing, and drug testing (illegal because the judge did not have jurisdiction), but after we complied through the coercions, she stepped up and went to bat, I mean, real batting for us (she most likely would have without us going through what all we did, but, by us allowing the judge to impose the coercion on us, it made her job easier). She spoke out to her supervisors, the staff, the couselors, the agencies, the current AG, and even the lawyers involved. She was batting 100%, and hitting hard, just a tad over a month, we went to trial...well... almost.... I will rewind a bit... the night before the trial, my atty called and informed me she was given a plea agreement..."if we agree to an in-home service agreement, we can take our kids home"... I was furious, I politely... well.... probably should have been more polite...she was my atty.... but, I informed her what the AG could do with his agreement, because, I refused to agree... with that being said, her next move came, she called me the following day while i was heading out the door, the AG dismissed, we had to make an appearance in the court room to see the judges rubber stam{p] 1 more time....case closed.

As you may have noticed, I can not give to much information, because now.... now comes the war, and I plan on bringing on the pain... no, I do not have big hopes, and I most likely will not get rich in all of this, nor will my children, those are pieces we must pick up and mend through time, but, what I do expect, hope for and pray for is this....

Even 1, only even if it is 1 simple change in policy.... If 1 thing is changed, and the system can be even slightly better for people in the future, then I call that a victory... Our battle was won, and our struggle will continue, I do not yet have an atty for this, but, there are many I have spoken to who can not take the case (geographical issues) but who are willing to feed me enough information, and set things up well enough for me, I will proceed Pro Se if I must, but, at any rate, I will give it everything I have and then some... think about it... it can take me years and I know this, but, even 1 change in how they do things.... that could help thousands or more... generations to come.... I can hope for great success, but, will be happy either way. If these criminals in our so called Justice system are just let be, if we were to remain content simply because we have our family back, this can happen again, to anyone, even us again, so, we have all discussed it in my family, we are all willing to fight the war. We would enjoy making them pay dearly enough to cause major reform, but, even a simple reform will be considered victory.

The lord is my co-pilot and we have lift off... The people here at FightCPS.com have been a great inspiration, guidance, and light in the fog, through the thick of it all, you all have been here. It has been more than a great help, and is very much so appreciated by our family. I am not done here, it may be a while, but, I will be back to report progress. Thanks again everyone.

Former DCFS Kid, dealing with the corruption of CPS.

Eljay

Re: Won our Battle, now, were gearing up for the war.

Postby Eljay » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 am

Wonderful!!! It's great to see success when you go up against them through proper channels. They didn't want to proceed in court because it would have been official proof of their corruption.

Yes, we get complacent when our kids are back home, but also still afraid. I don't want to risk them retaliating by trying to take my kids (at least the kids never left me). Make sure your kids are confident in their ability to SHUT UP if/when CPS decides to try to retaliate.

What one thing would you change?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Nc2kno

Postby Nc2kno » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Eljay wrote:
What one thing would you change?

Suppose, If I could change 1 thing that CPS does, it would have to be.... in the investigations side. Seems to me, that's where all of the families civil rights violations occur, I mean, if the investigators actually did their job and investigated, or offered actual "reasonable efforts" then less people would be harmed by the system as a whole. But, their rubber stamp, laziness, and pure dishonesty and disrespect of families and their rights, the whole....CYOA concept instead of actual...."best interests of the child(ren) " If they actually cared about whats best for our children as much as many of us do, if they actually did their job and investigated rather than assume, if they actually provided reasonable efforts instead of making things up, or making things appear much worse than what they are... simply to justify their existence, or, to fatten their wallets and meet some quota as it would appear they so often do.... if only...

And all in all I suppose.... the enforcement of true, factual, actual, "Reasonable Efforts" if they were demanded and done in every case, be it pre family deprivation, or, post family deprivation, if they were held to the standards of "reasonable efforts" and their actual employment with the company depended on it.... then it would possibly get better for families who are, or have, or will eventually become, involved with CPS.

Yes, I am weary of retaliation however, I also know, if retaliation does take place, that only strengthens a law suit. Our case worker has informed her supervisor, the AG and the judge, the investigator messed up, she didn't do her job, our children were taken needlessly, and CPS should have never been involved. But regardless.... think of them as a pack of wild dogs.... if left to roam rabid, they will take over vast areas, and continually grow in numbers, gain power over time and become an unstoppable force. They must be dealt with accordingly, like the diseased vermin they are.
At this point, and I have actually said this in court (I don't recommend repeating it as it definitely doesn't earn brownie points) that the AG, and the Judge are in the back pocket of CPS, they are the team that the families involved have to fight against where as the deck is stacked against them in the first place. Its all about a payroll that all of them are on, and the families and children are basically the ones who are made to suffer to provide that pay check, its honestly no different than the Chinese slave trade industry.

Is reasonable efforts the answer? I do not know, but, I do know for a fact, that if the investigator in my case would have actually done her job and investigated, if she actually had to come up with some kind of in home service to fix a problem that was non existent in the first place, and if she was not allowed to at a later date decide on what non existent issue she wanted to say we had. Then none of this would have transpired, she wouldnt have taken our children because, there was no need, no services were offered because none was needed, not because an actual emergency existed, but, it didnt exist, so none were offered. I think, if they were not allowed to make the things up versus actually have to document things properly... that would solve much of the issues.... although....even more so... I guess, even more so than "reasonable effort"

Video recordings. Picture this, if every CPS investigator had to video record each and every investigation, each and every interview, each and every meeting.... at that point in time, it would simply cut out, beyond a shadow of a doubt, any doubt as to if an investigator actually did their job as they should. There would be no more lies...errr... I mean...mistakes. Fewer children would be taken from loving caring, willing families.... think this sounds wrong? They did the same thing for Police cars, they added the camera aspect on patrol cars for traffic stops etc. No, it did not 100% completely stop the wrong doing, but, it took out of the equation the vast majority of them all.

So, as to answer the question of what would I change... I would try to have a law passed to make it the responsibility of every worker for every state agency to have to record all interactions with every family they are involved with.
Video and audio.... No more, never again, "he said, she said" no more lies about how a family member was just soooo mentally broken at the TDM meeting, or how a simple conversation is documented as a "yelling match" etc.

That is the one area where any person who works for, near or around CPS or any of its affiliates can completely trash parents, children, and their rights.... its all able to be done by some pencil pushing jerk with an attitude, who is more than likely rude, disrespectful, belittling, and belligerent to families in the first place....then they have the authority to have say in your court case.

Bear in mind, all parents are criminals, we are all guilty.... until you prove innocence.... even if you aren't wrong in your ways.... it doesn't meet the totalitarianism concept, therefore, you are an unacceptable parent and their system, ways, thoughts, and classes....WILL help you become the parent and the family....in the way they think you should be.

State sovereignty is a laughable concept.... It says.... give power to the state, to not have to "bow down" or bend to Federal rules or regulations.... but, I employ you to realize this.... the state didnt make up "reasonable efforts" nor do they wish to follow them, if it were left up to the states, as it used to be, it can take years longer to get them out of our lives, and unless the federal government keeps them in check.... no one at all can watch them and control their evil doings. The state tries to blame the fed's, but, I thank the fed's. if it werent for them, the state would have supreme power, and the little people would be under the rule of the state, not the state under the people. The states want federal funding and the fed's say, ok, but, you have to follow our rules if you want our cash, the rules are simple....do right by the children and families involved....and the states cant even do that much....so they lose funding... then they cry that the fed's have to much say.

Dont get me wrong, there are abused children and neglected children out there, and yes, they need help. The states however take this to the extreme and try to impose itself on families who are neither, nor do they need or want the state "help"
Does stripping them of their CAPTA funds help? I can not answer this, I know fewer judges, lawyers, and CPS workers get paid as much, however, even in my case, I was told, some of the stuff that the judge ordered never happened because of lack of funding. I was kept from having proper visitation with my children due to lack of funding.... so in the long run, it is my opinion, they will get their funds, and its the families that will suffer more.

CPS in Arizona has taken great measures to ensure they receive maximum funding from the federal government. From the amount of children they kidnap, to the amount of false services they order for families, even to the amount of unapproved unnecessary medical treatment they give children without the knowledge or consent of the parents. To having children stay in offices of CPS for periods of time and not providing proper places to stay for children they have kidnapped. To their most recently discovered fiasco of hiding evidence from people, lawyers and even judges, since 1996, and that cat just got let out of the bag.

Not just CPS in Arizona, but, the child system everywhere, is un need of immediate, and serious reform. But the Video taping, and recording idea, that would not only cause less lawsuits, but, it would also cause less needless family intrusions, and at the very least, it would cause much fewer children to be actually kidnapped by the very system that is supposed to be here to protect our children and families from such wrong doing in the first place....abuse and neglect.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 am

You have a great understanding of the situation. One huge factor that I'd like to see changed is a severe reduction in federal funding, because that's the carrot for which they are all willing to sacrifice our children. AZ is really, really bad right now.... +30% turnover, not enough foster homes, reform turmoil.... and it's the kids who suffer. :(
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

ninchee2

Postby ninchee2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Congratulations, I hope we can hear about your progress. I'm assuming you are in Arizona? If not, what state are you in? Agree about the federal funding. Its a sickening scenario.

Return to “Happy Endings”