Thank You "Fight CPS"

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

whosechildrenarethey

Thank You "Fight CPS"

Postby whosechildrenarethey » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 pm

My daughters case was dismissed at Pre-Trial and it's only because of everything I learned on the Fight CPS website. Thank you Linda for all you do to help people like my family fight the corrupt machine more commonly known as CPS by lauching this website. I also want to extend a huge thank you to Eljay whose advise and information was invaluable but also for answering every question I posted without fail. What ever would I have done without you dear lady?

Being falsely accused of child abuse is a nightmare. Having your grandchildren stolen and placed with strangers is unbearable, and the thought of the possibility of losing them forever is unthinkable. While in the midst of all that, trying to figure out the system and how to stand up under it is overwhelming. Without this website I am sure we would not have seen this nightmare come to a positive conclusion because my daughter and I knew nothing about how to fight these monsters. I had no idea how corrupt CPS is and with no where to turn the universe conspired to help me find this website.

If I could offer any advise to those like my daughter and I who may find themselves falsely accused, it would be to tell them to be strong, never give up, read everything you can find on this website and then put what you learn here to use because I've tested and proven the methods I found here and can attest to their being trustworthy. Taking the path of least resistence is a crap shoot when dealing with scoundrels, not giving in and not cooperating is the only way out.

lilmae

Re: Thank You "Fight CPS"

Postby lilmae » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 am

I am being falsely accused had my children ripped out of my home. My ex husband called and made false accusations. THey are telling me its going to take 3 months to get my children back and I have to do a step by step plan. Any help would be helpful.

Return to “Happy Endings”