Liars 'n' Flyers 'n' Mama-Bears, oh my!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

FreedomNow

Liars 'n' Flyers 'n' Mama-Bears, oh my!

Postby FreedomNow » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm

We recently (finally!) received the following letters in the mail here in Texas from you-know-whos:

-----------

Spouse name:

Medical Neglect - Ruled Out
Physical Neglect - Ruled Out

----------------

My name:

Medical Neglect - Unable to Determine
Physical Neglect - Ruled Out

--------

So naturally, no "services", no nothin'! :-)

I sought out http://www.fightcps.com and other wonderful sites *immediately* when this stuff kicked off: You see, I had already been blessed with the wisdom to research alphabet agencies like CPS, for months and years beforehand (tribute page to the late Nancy Schaefer was *already* in my social media news feed, if that gives you any idea!!!), so *unlike* most parents, I knew what I was dealing with right from the start!!! I am beholden to a many great Patriot friends wise to systems of usury, racial/religious hatred (certain people operating under the color of law working to weaken the bonds and cultural traditions of *any* strong, self-sufficient individuals/communities/families... this means proud Latinos, proud African-Americans, proud Whites, proud Amish, proud bi-racial folks, proud Hindus, proud Christians, proud Pacific-Islanders... you name it!)... and the reality of the tyranny of statism.

back to our experience, those were the only two sets of allegations... It is a weird limbo-place as pertains to the "Unable to Determine" finding they assigned to me on Medical Neglect in Texas.

Unless it was "Reason to Believe", a formal Administrative Hearing to request they rule it out doesn't seem to apply. And "Unable to Determine" doesn't offer the same simple road to Role Removal as a pure "Ruled Out" findings do. There is a Role Removal form that my spouse was provided inside the envelope along with the letter. Mine included no such form.

THEY WERE GUNNING FOR ME, IT FEELS. UP UNTIL THE VERY LAST DAYS HERE IN APRIL THEY WERE TALKING "TAKE YOU TO COURT" FOR "SERVICES" ... I know they bluff like that for most everybody... but the "investigator" made it a point to tell me that in aaaaaalllllllll her 4 years of working for the agency, I was the only one who ever "made her wait" to meet in person. Well, whoopdie doo. If that's true, then I *weep* for my country, and the lack of knowledge about Constitutional rights. SHE EVEN APPARENTLY WROTE UP AN AFFIDAVIT AND HAD ONE OF THE CPS LAWYERS CALL OUR LAWYER TO TALK ABOUT "COURT"... SO EVEN OUR ATTORNEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO FILE SOMETHING! AND HE IS NOT A NEWBIE TO THEIR GAMES BY ANY MEANS... ANYWAY, WE STOOD SOLID AND STILL AND STOOD TALL AND MIRACULOUSLY ;-) THE PHONE CALLS VANISHED!!!

It is interesting, I ended up learning alot legally, emotionally and personally... the "inner child" in everyone involved really does have deep caring and concern for our little one!... Everyone on the planet is "damaged" and acting out pathologies and roles in this life. No hard feelings! Yes you heard it here for the first time ever... CPS made me a better person! haha! ;-p

We ended up having a couple other Aces in the hole... "respectable" people in the community willing to vouch for us, too. Natural deterrents to any "shady" agency activity. Letters were written, etc. PM me for more info, including for the entire story that kicked this whole thing off.

In light of the current-event story out of Sacramento with the Nikolayev family and the hospital/CPS crazies, which is like the nightmare version of the situation that sparked our experience with "protective services", we feel very fortunate indeed.

SO, WE REALLY HAVE TO THANK THE ENTIRE FIGHTCPS COMMUNITY! MUCH LOVE TO YOU, ALWAYS!

also:

our (AWESOME!) attorney said that because our child thankfully was never removed from our home nor our care (chalk that one up to good fortune... and super-Mama-bear-hyper-vigilance), there is a much smaller likelihood of ever being awarded damages or a ruling that sanctions the agency, in any civil suit. He didn't try to quash my starry-eyed dreams, he just said the chances were reduced.

I stubbornly keep getting stuck on the fact we are (part) Native American, and many of jaw-dropping dirty tricks they attempted on us, does harken back to our ancestors' Removal Trauma. Trouble is, the Mandated Reporter in this case *was* a doctor who worked for our tribal health care institution ...so someone employed by our tribe was the one who suspected neglect or claimed to suspect neglect in the first place, and already was planning to have "protective services" take an active role!... When in contrast, our Family Doctor the next morning evaluated our child and said: sure, concerning, but just take her home, feed her this that oh and try this new thing too, and we'll see her and you in 2 weeks... m'k bye!... :-0... And plus I have had no prior dealings with protective services and a nonexistent criminal record! So much for cultural sensitivity back at the original campus, eh?

They did in fact *attempt* a bogus Emergency-removal right at the beginning when first getting "protective services" involved... oh yeah, did I mention our part-native kids *all* have the ever-in-demand, oh-so-adoptable blue eyes? Yikesssss... Feral-Winged-Mama-Bear.... ACTIVATE! FLYYYYYYYYY!

as I've mentioned elsewhere, though, Law Enforcement visiting your residence doesn't matter as much when you happen not to be home ;-)

At any rate, for right now regarding expunging my/our names from their dirty records: our attorney recommended I write directly to the Office of Consumer Affairs inside DFPS, showing them (via copies of a few of the most pertinent docs) all the ways we worked to satisfy CPS, and ask them to modify the one finding from "Unable to Determine" to "Ruled Out". Then, with any luck, it will match all the other "Ruled Out"s.

Fat chance I know, but who knows? Shall be updating y'all.

Meanwhile, contact me if you need *anything* and I will do my best to assist!

Eljay

Re: Liars 'n' Flyers 'n' Mama-Bears, oh my!

Postby Eljay » Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Always great to hear happy endings! Keep us posted on the registry, please. :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

FreedomNow

Re: Liars 'n' Flyers 'n' Mama-Bears, oh my!

Postby FreedomNow » Thu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Thanks again Eljay! ;-) and shall do! :-D

Return to “Happy Endings”