Our 21 month battle is OVER!!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

aclayton74

Our 21 month battle is OVER!!

Postby aclayton74 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:19 am

We just got out of court and our case is officially closed!! Its been a long 21 months and life has changed so much......but it is over!!!
Last edited by aclayton74 on Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LindaJM

Re: Our 21 month battle ia OVER!!

Postby LindaJM » Tue May 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

I would love to get a list of tips or do's/don'ts from you to post on the front page of the site.

Some kind of article?

Encouragement for those still in it?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

aclayton74

Re: Our 21 month battle ia OVER!!

Postby aclayton74 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:11 pm

LindaJM wrote:Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

I would love to get a list of tips or do's/don'ts from you to post on the front page of the site.

Some kind of article?

Encouragement for those still in it?

I can do that!! I have been a member for awhile and never posted......just read every post!! This site has helped me so much!!

Our case did involve an ICPC was in Indiana and we moved to Illinois about two months after Aiden was removed. Aiden was removed after getting out of our house 3 times. So they got us for Neglect-lack of supervision. We ended up with a new caseworker after 8 months and our new caseworker (FCM) was amazing!! I know thats rare but she truly was all for reunification and she was the one that got the ICPC rolling!!

I am not very good at writing articles but if u could help me with some ideas I will do my best!

I am still in shock we knew if would be over today but when the judge said case is dismissed it was so surreal!!

My best advice for now is DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!!!

LindaJM

Re: Our 21 month battle is OVER!!

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 23, 2014 2:11 pm

An article that chronicle's your family's experience with an emphasis on anything that especially helped... would be nice.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Happy Endings”