lie detecter testing?

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

christine4

lie detecter testing?

Postby christine4 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:48 pm

I am dealing with cps in WA state in wondering if any one knows if me and my husband could ask for a lie detector test to prove our innocence? Would it even do any good? Plz begging for help and some answers!!!

LindaJM

Re: lie detecter testing?

Postby LindaJM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Usually lie detector tests aren't used as evidence in court, as I understand it. Do you have an attorney to help and advise you on the best way to prove your innocence?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

unicorn775

Re: lie detecter testing?

Postby unicorn775 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:20 am

If my hubs will take a lie detector test to prove his intentions were not sexual but father's duty and it will turn out that he was acting as a father not a sex abuser. Because I don't know how else he can prove his innocence in case of our daughter with autism used by cps and they twisted her mind the way they want to during forensic interview. They left my daughter confused in it by herself, now she doesn't even recall anything what is truth and what is in her head like a brainwash. She is very verbal but not very responsible what can come out as an answer from question she doesn't comprehend (processing and cognitive recognition problems). And because she is very fragile she didn't want to make them mad - as she was sharing later. So now to keep our family together and my girl's mind in more less damaged state, I see only one way. There is no physical evidence of their accusations just twisted words of my poor autistic 12 yo girl and my hubs - her stepdad, who raised her since she was 5 and changed her wet underwear without back thought that one day it will backfire.

Return to “Happy Endings”