Finally our nightmare has a happy ending

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Momof31995

Finally our nightmare has a happy ending

Postby Momof31995 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:38 pm

Our Daughters are coming home tomorrow evening finally an end to the hell of not being able to kiss my kids goodnight everynight.

Our son has been home for a month and is doing great!! Hopefully this happens for our girls too although after 2 1/2 years of being seperated im a little scared and nervous that i may do something CPS doesn't agree with (but i also know if they want to they can make something up to take them back!) So i just keep reminding myself i am a good mother and i love my kids and that is something they can never take away from me!!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:44 pm

I am so happy for you, it wll be fine, they may have to adjust a little but they know that thier mom loves them very much!! `God Bless You and good luck!!

all the best,

Lorrie
We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep.

Carl Von Ossietzky
1889-1938
German Pacifist and Journalist

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:49 pm

Never take them for granted.

Momof31995

Re: Finally our nightmare has a happy ending

Postby Momof31995 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 am

Here we are 4 years later and not one problem with CPS.We have moved to another state and have totally different lives.My children are 15 12 and 9 now and happy healthy children and hardly a day goes by that i don't remember the hell we went thru and thank god for everyday I have them with me.Again I want to say thank you so much for all of your wonderful advice.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 pm

That is so good to hear.

Do the children have any symptoms of PTSD?

Our granddaughter reminds us every year on the date she came home. There are times when she talks about all that she went through. It wasn't until 2 yrs later we found out that the foster mom had the police come in the middle of the night while she was sleeping and they handcuffed her because she got mad at the foster mom because she wanted to go home. They took her to a mental hospital and drugged her. We never knew the circumstances around the reason for the hospital incident until she told us what had happened.

She is seriously thinking of suing cps and the uncle involved in this. She is of age now plus we are looking into the other grandchildren suing. They all have until and through age 19.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm

No my children have no signs of PTSD.Thank god for that.I think the fact that the last foster parents they had were actually good ones and advocated for us to get the kids back and did everything in their power to see it happen.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm

That is great news! Congratulations on getting your children returned to you!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Happy Endings”