GOOD NEWS

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Anonymous

GOOD NEWS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:39 pm

Hi all

We went to a hearing again this morning and we won! our case against cps our soon will be coming home just as soon as he goes to an assessment center in San Antonio and do a finally assessment he will be home by the end of next month or soon!

I say Thank God for answered prayers, to top it all off the Judge threw the cps worker off of our case because of her lies and all the illegally doings that the Judge found out she was doing. She is no longer allowed in his court room and to top it off she may go to jail for lying under oath this made the third time she got caught doing this.

I can't began to tell you what a relief this is for hubby and I, now it isn't if he comes home but when.

Please never give up keep fighting for your children and sooner or later you will win!

Julia Bowman

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:35 am

I'm glad to hear the judge saw through the lies, maybe some time behind bars would teach her to speak the truth :lol:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Trying123

Re: GOOD NEWS

Postby Trying123 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 am

Lying under oath equals jail time for this social worker. Do you know if this is going to happen?

Daruma

Re: GOOD NEWS

Postby Daruma » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 am

Congratulations! It's wonderful to hear some good news on this forum.

Please post again to let us know when your child is safely home with you.

Anonymous wrote:The Judge threw the cps worker off of our case because of her lies and all the illegally doings that the Judge found out she was doing. She is no longer allowed in his court room and to top it off she may go to jail for lying under oath this made the third time she got caught doing this.

Please, also come back and update us if the caseworker goes to trial. It would be a great encouragement to know that there's still some justice in the family court system.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Happy Endings”