Tragic beginning, closed and happy now...

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

cpstoremybabiesaway

Tragic beginning, closed and happy now...

Postby cpstoremybabiesaway » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:24 am

On January 25th, 2006 my experience started with Local CPS, here in Georgia, when a car pulled into my driveway at around 7:30pm on Wednesday night, followed by a local deputy and K-9 unit. In the first car there were two CPS workers, they came to the door with the officers and my husband met them. He let them in and they told us that they had an order for Temporary Placement of my three children. I was in the bedroom with my children, crying, my oldest daughter had her back to the door and did not want to open the door. My husband came to the room and told me that they had to pick the kids up. My oldest daughter took off running and screaming, "Don't take me away" and even told the older officer "Don't take me to jail". My oldest daughter was only 5 at the time, and my youngest, my twins were only 2. They did not understand what was going on, but my husband got them some stuff together and one of the CPS workers took them out to the car. My oldest daughter ran to my bedroom and I followed her along with the "Supervisor" from CPS. I tried to explain to my oldest that she was going to go with the lady and that she needed to be a good girl! I got her dressed and got her a little bag with clothes in it and walked with her out the door to the car and gave her a kiss, told her I love her, and fastened her into the child seat. My twins still not really knowing what was going on, were already fastened in, I gave both of them a kiss and told them I love them. My husband did the same and then helplessly we watched as these strangers drove off with our children! We stood in the front yard holding each other. Finally my husband went in and sat on the couch. I walked around aimlessly thru the house, walking into my girls room and into my sons room, the house being so empty. I cried myself to sleep that night!

The next morning we called CPS and they set up a visit that afternoon, we went to the CPS office and waited for our children to get there. Our oldest was first to arrive and she would not even talk to me. It was heartbreaking not having my baby say anything to me! Our twins arrived next, but the foster mom took my son to the doctor for a rash on his behind. My youngest daughter ran to me, and I picked her up, fighting back the tears as I held her in my arms. My oldest seemed distant and unresponsive. Our children were separated, our twins were at one foster home and our oldest daughter was placed a different one. We ended up only getting to spend 15 minutes with our son, they told us the doctor said that our son had eczema. When my husband and I left the office, our twins were screaming, and kicking, you just never imagine that you have to walk away from your own children without comforting them. We also learned that the "Order" we were told the CPS and officers has the night before was not even signed until January 26th 2006. With the laws set, we were set up a 72 hour hearing, but seeing as how they took them Wednesday night and the order was not officially signed until Thursday, our hearing was scheduled for Monday. We had to go thru the whole heart wrenching weekend without our children.

On Monday we met with our appointed attorney at the courthouse along with my parents, only to find out that the hearing would be rescheduled to the next available date, almost two weeks later. So two more weeks without our children. We were living in a nightmare that would not stop. We had court date after court date, during two months time we completed Parenting Classes, underwent Mental Health Evaluations, and then only then did they decide to return our children under a 6 month protective order. Our children were returned to us on March 29, 2006. We were so happy to have our children back. We have never neglected our children, we have never beat our children, and we do not use drugs or drink alcohol. The CPS took our children on the basis of my husband having an assumed Bi-Polar Disorder and that I could NOT PARENT ALONE. Explain this to me!

Well now it is November 12, 2006 and our children are at home, safe, secure, and loved! Our children are our life! To have experienced this is awful but we have completed all that which was required by CPS to obtain our children back. This is my story, it was a struggle but we made it thru! I totally despise the CPS, and would like to see them re-evaluated and fixed, so as this does not happen to another loving family. CPS should not be allowed to take children on assumptions, they should be able to step in when evidence is present to that fact! Please bear in mind, our case had nothing to do with DRUGS or ALCOHOL, not even ABUSE, it was solely on the assumption that my husband had a Bi-Polar Disorder and that I could NOT PARENT ALONE! I can only hope that this does not happen to another loving family!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:15 pm

Congratulations. Now you know what to do, from the Front pages on what to do if the CPS comes to your Door. If Case is Closed. They can't come back based on the same allegations, but they would make new ones.

Do a Guardianship on the Children to protect them. If possible, move away from the hell hole if Case is now Closed and no Orders preventing you to leave the State.

Now you can finally enjoy your Family you deserve happiness and they should leave you alone.

again, Congratulations, another good positive and a happy ending. :D
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:39 am

Be careful when they come to your door with a warrant.
Make sure it is signed by a Judge.
Insist on a copy then and there.
You are entitled to it.

I have heard of cases where caseworkers did this
with an unsigned court order and when the cops
found out it was not signed, the cops actually
ordered the CPS out of the home, cussed them
out LOUDLY in the driveway, apologized to the family
and CPS never DARED try again with that family.

Cops have learned they get SUED because of
this kind of stuff CPS workers pull, and have
learned not to trust CPS for this reason.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:57 pm

That is true, I heard one Parent who told me that she had seen a Fake Court Order that CPS Worker waved at her Face. When she asked the Court house if there was a Court Order, there wasn't any. :roll:

That is what we have to beware of (Fake Court Orders/and Warrants). No wonder CPS Workers had to wave the Papers at your Face, because surely, it was a Fake one. :roll: Demand to see it and make sure it is signed. Ask the Cops to look at it to make sure if it is LEGIT. Don't be afraid to back down.

I am one step ahead, which I refused to answer the Door and refused to let them in. I went outside but did not speak much to them. It is all about the Power and the Control of yourself and you have the Right to protect that Family within your Home. I even had one CPS Worker trying to get in the House by saying that she was too hot, we were in the Shade, under the Roof of a Porch and it was rather cool under there. (No sun whatsover). I told her oh well, let's have it in your Car then, then she said oh no, we will stand right here on the Porch instead (she said it with voice sarcastically). It is important to have it outside because they will SEE anything in your House to put in their REPORT. ANYTHING! down to lack of fire exgusiter even. Forget it, it is not worth having them to violate Families AGAIN. never again. We all have LEARNED, right Parents??? We were there and LIVED through Hell. We know how they operate and work which is downright DIRTY and a CON JOB.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

cpstoremybabiesaway

Next time...

Postby cpstoremybabiesaway » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:23 pm

As of December 1st, 2006 there will be a sign at my front door that plainly states, "If you enter this house you are subject to be recorded and video taped, by entering you agree to be video taped and recorded!"

Also I will not stand for them coming to my house again and stripping my children away from me! They will not get away with this type of torture. My oldest daughter while in foster care, was allowed by court order to talk with us on the phone every night but the foster parents thought that they were going to use talking to us as a priviledge, she got in trouble one Friday afternoon at the park, and instead of time out or corner standing, they told her that she could not talk to us all weekend. The foster parents violated a court order! That to me, is CRUEL and UNUSUAL punishment for a 5 year old! We expressed how it made us feel to the foster parents and they used scare tactics! They threatened that they did not have to let our daugher talk to us!

I can say one thing, we convinced one case worker that tearing families apart was not worth the money they were paying her, she stepped down and took another position when our case was closed! She expressed to us on several occasions that we were very cooperative and she would help us in any way. While she was our case manager she got married, and started thinking about starting her own family, and seeing how our lives had been affected by our situation, she decided that type of work was not for her!

Another point on foster care I did not care for is while our twins were at a seperate home from our oldest daughter, the foster mom allowed my youngest daughter to call her mommy. That is something that will tear your heart out, to have your own child calling someone else "Mommy". They tore our bond but our will power has prevailed, we did not give up, we will not give up! In alot of ways our family is stronger, and we are well built, but in alot of ways, that is two months of our childrens lives that we will never get back!

I would not wish this experience on my worst enemy! Again, I have been in contact with people that do not need children but yet, CPS will not do anything bout those circumstances. How can most case workers sleep at night, knowing they are ripping families apart.

I would like more information on Guardianship papers, how do I do that, will it really work? Please let me know how I would go about doing that!

Thanks for all the support, this forum is very helpful and I hope that one day we, as good loving parents will prevail and shut down the Terrorist Group called CPS!!

Thanks so much!

cpstoremybabiesaway

One more thing...

Postby cpstoremybabiesaway » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:29 pm

One thing I dont understand is why they had to bring the K-9 unit to my house, were they afraid that we were going to put our children in more jeopardy by running with our children and them turning that dog loose on us!

The older officer told us that were very cooperative, and that he hated to be the one that had to come with them (the CPS workers) to pick up our kids.

I really hate CPS, I understand some of their purpose but to torment children was not supposed to be part of it!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:02 pm

Yes, that is what by far many Stories I have heard and have SEEN it myself and have SEEN Neighbours' being ripped apart by CPS. My Whole Street has been CPS'd for years and years. CPS would always come and visit one Family after another....on the SAME Street. Six Years worth of 6 Cases for me, I know 7th is coming as I know how they operate and work. I hate them too. I don't like the way they behave. Rather like a Child wanting a Lollipop so bad that she will take it away from another! It is exactly the same way with Families. Just tears them apart, make them scared, make them emotional unstable, mentally and pschologically. It should not be imposed on precious Children like this way. They are the most vunerable. We are strong, but Children aren't so we are there to be their Strong support but how do we do that if they are in a complete different location? It is unspeakable. I know I never had my Children taken away, but the feeling is REAL and the THREAT IS REAL. I have SEEN CPS Workers going after Children and I have SEEN these Children RUN! They RAN around the House hoping that the Workers don't catch them. But the Workers were already in the Back catching them. Unbelievable! They were screaming and crying. I have seen one episode like this. and another Visit with the Children where the Worker brought them by at my Neighbour's to visit their Mother, and then the Worker brought them to her Car back to the Facility. The Kids screamed in the Car and the Worker has cussed at them, slapping them, and threating them to be silent or else. Can you imagine a Worker slapping the Kids in the Car?

But that is what they do...They threaten, they scare, they hurt Families. They even Abuses them. I have seen two Workers slapping their own Children at the Grocery Store. One of them said Spanking was just fine.

So yeah, they are crazy nuts out to get Families and they don't care if they hurt them physically, emotionally and Pschologically/Mentally for long term damage. Please share your Stories here and embarrass them for what they are. They should be ASHAMED! The Same Criminals that imposes same damage on regular People are the same what CPS Workers act...Just like the Criminals. More like a Pschycopath! And that is a FACT.

antichristJanRoberta

Evidence

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:07 am

Yes what ever happened to that old standby,called EVIDENCE. I am substantiated because my girlfriends 5 yr old son told the dcf thing that I touched him in his privates. Well,I gave him a bath, I wresle with him. The DCF of Connecticut can take words out of a 5 yr olds mouth and stucture them to make you look guilty. I told the DCF worker take him right now to a doctor have him swabbed take samples of my dna ,etc She laughed and said we are not csi. I will never stop fighting, and when I get enough money to get alawyer look out. Anyway nice to hear you are in the clear, have fun and love your family, see ya. Frank

Do a Guardianship on the Children to protect them. If possible, move away from the hell hole if Case is now Closed and no Orders preventing you to leave the State.

Now you can finally enjoy your Family you deserve happiness and they should leave you alone.

again, Congratulations, another good positive and a happy ending. :D[/quote]
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

antichristJanRoberta

Evidence

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:07 am

Yes what ever happened to that old standby,called EVIDENCE. I am substantiated because my girlfriends 5 yr old son told the dcf thing that I touched him in his privates. Well,I gave him a bath, I wresle with him. The DCF of Connecticut can take words out of a 5 yr olds mouth and stucture them to make you look guilty. I told the DCF worker take him right now to a doctor have him swabbed take samples of my dna ,etc She laughed and said we are not csi. I will never stop fighting, and when I get enough money to get alawyer look out. Anyway nice to hear you are in the clear, have fun and love your family, see ya. Frank

again, Congratulations, another good positive and a happy ending. :D[/quote]
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

Return to “Happy Endings”