Finally, our saga is over!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ecstacyrain

Finally, our saga is over!

Postby ecstacyrain » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Today was our last meeting with our FBSS worker. She said we should recieve a letter shortly saying our case is closed. It seems like forever, but really was only 7 months. 5 of those months my children had to live with their grandmother voluntarily, because CPS said we were charged with Neglectful supervision.

After jumping through many many hoops, I am just glad it's all over.

ecstacyrain

Postby ecstacyrain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Got the letter, still have the looming feeling like they are keeping tabs on us. Hope that goes away someday.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:51 am

It will when your youngest turns 21 then it will come rushing back with the birth of your first grand child.

Congratulations on your closing.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

Marina07

Postby Marina07 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:27 am

Ours has been over since the 6th, and I still have that looming feeling, like they're waiting for something else to happen. I know we are good parents, we work hard for our family, we are stable people, but it does make you question yourself. Didn't help that the caseworker said, if this happens again, it'll be on you. I responded with, did you read the report, it was determined that nothing happened, for something to happen AGAIN, it has to happen once before. Ideally, we'd like to move to a different county, we're already looking at houses, and the county over is so much nicer anyway.

Return to “Happy Endings”