Long, hard-fought battle finalyy nearing an end

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Kenneth2816

Long, hard-fought battle finalyy nearing an end

Postby Kenneth2816 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 am

November 4th, 2006 my wife and I agreed to "help" from the "Department of Satanic Services" (better known as DSS) in the guise of intensive family preservation to assist my new wife and I while transitiong her into a home where I had custody of my two step duaghters (their mother, my previous wife of 14 years became a crack whore) and my biological son.

Of course we had our guard down, I mean after all they were so nice and genuine about "helping" us.

After about 3 weeks, our "worker" who came to the home maybe 3 times a week (odd, she never got the kids involved) starting spending more and more time interviewing (for lack of a better word) my two stpe daughters, ages 17 and 16.

the 16 year old two yours prior made a false allegation to CPS I had sexually molested her, though she claimed it happened while she was dead asleep, and while my biological son was in the bed next to her-it was dismissed in about 20 minutes. The 17 year old was actually expelled from shcool for making false allegatiosn of sexual misconduct against a male teacher. Poor guy was pout through the ringe-criminal investigation, name all over the place- (her mother supported her, I never believed it) and the follwoing year, not to be outdone, the 16 year old made false allegations against one of HER teachers, though the Prinicipal basically told her to stuff it.

All of a sudden they had instant credibility, except this time, they said I did things to my son. He denied it, and lo and behold, under intense questioning guess what? he spontaneously revealed BOTH sisters had done things to him. The DA actually took out a felony warrant against the 16 year old but "someone" (he threw me out of his office when I asked why he dropped the charges) told him "no one wnats to see this go forward".

And yet I was criminally investigated for 3 months. The lead Detective and I became really close, actually. he did hid job. He told me he interviewed 27 people, took 43 pages of interview notes; 37 pages of invetigtaive notes, did a background check on every town I ever lived-nada.

It turns out that both these girls said a friend of my sons told them that my son said I "touched his penis". Even when we proved this "friend" was the 4 year old younger brother of the 17 year old's boy friend, and even whem my son denied ever meeting him but cone, and even after this detective exhonerated Me but recommended my step daughters be charged, it wasnt enough.

CPS hired the Top Gun in our state. Her name is Janet Hadler. She only has ONE clinet, and that is DSS, she master0minded the investigation of perhpas one of the most famous "day care: cases in history; The Little Rascals Day Care.

Thsi woman came after me, it was yet another 2-3 month investigation, for which I volunteered to be interviewd. Also, I volunteered to be interrogated by the Detective after signing a waiver of my rights. he grilled me (just like on TV ) 4 damn hours..

BOTH investigations, criminal and forensic proved or even added credibility top CPS claims.

I read eveyrhting I could get my hands on- the CPS manual, the statutes (still kno em cold) fought back hard as I could. Finally fired my attorney and threatened to go pro se. BUT.........I found a web site iof attroneys who believe in family reunifcation, did my homework on the one who was in my city and sent him an e-mail. he asked a few questions, I was afraid to say much, and then there was silecne for about two weeks. It is not legal in my state to ask for a specific coiurt appointed attorney, so I went to the dismissal hearing for my attorney only to find that the NEW attorney "got himself appointed" to my case. Istill dont know how he did it.

The last thing they tried was a 2 day Psych Exam (which I was told it was certain I would fail miserably) and even that came back in fairly glowing tersm> End result? I had to plead guilty to things I did not do in order to avoid being tried for worse things I did not do. CPS issued 27 subpoenas- my laywer said John Gotti never had that many people testify against him. But he was able to hammer something out, all mention of sexual charges were dropped, and I had to submot to drug screens ( I dont do drugs-ever), f0orced to take m,eds I did not need, and jump through every single flaming hoop they held out, but by God, I did it!

Twop different DSS employees approached me to express their condolences, one even said she quit because she was "pressured" to make it harder on parnets to get thier kids back. The other I had been involved with before, and he said "this never should have happened"

My child (now 14) is home. he has the BEST report card he has had in his entore middle school career. he is happy. He is sad, too, that his siters would do this0he hasnt even spoken to them since, though bless his lvong heart, he WANTS t but they ignore him.

long story short- I just refused to kunckle under. If CPS hates anything, it is a educated parnet who knows thie rights. I wont get into specifics (because I know all of our children suffered thier won hels while in Foster Care), but suffice it to saymy kid was very abused.

Nothing-no amount of moeny, apologies (whihc never come forth) nothing can ever replace what was ripped from me, the dmagae done to my family, my poor wife who had to endure her husband being accused of the most heinous crimes a father can commit short of murder. We finally had to have her just stop going to court. She said the way these people looked at me made her nauseous.

We beat them. There are still high ranking employees (who, after virtuslly staking thier reputations on the fact I wa some sort of serail pedophile( that think I "got away with it". There is still resistnace (like the usual BS stuff they can always force you to do-unannounced home visitys, seeing my son at shcool, checking my criminal background to see if I have "gotten into any troulbe" they might use....but we beat them and we beat them like a drum

They told the fosetr poarnets that my son would be adopted by them, and this was the second week.

Hang in there and never stop, never give up, always smile when you see them and act foirendly-this really throws them off guard-never show fear, and never miss a court date, visit, drug test, therpaist appointment-nothing or they willbury you with it/.

Had I to do it again, I would never have let them get out of thier cars on my property, and you can bet I will never do it again

Return to “Happy Endings”