Mercy!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

latina7208

Mercy!

Postby latina7208 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 am

I am a grandmother , I have 5 grandchildren under the age of 3 , 4 of which live with me. I live in prestigious Montgomery County where I am suppose to have a median income. My youngest daughter has 3 children thier ages are 3 months , 2 years old and a 3 year old. We all live together this is CPS second attack against her. My concern is this- I wholeheartedly believe in protecting our children from abuse. Yet when we are falsly accused - the ramifications are great. I do know I can petition the court to determine the identity of who is filing these complaints once the investigation is complete and closed. .My oldest daughter and her 2 year old have also been reported to CPS. We all live together. I believe this action is based on low income and nationality and being single mothers. The humilation as a mother is tremendous and tramatizes often. My daughter has seen injustice before and has become fearful. I on the other hand have become resolved. I will be in attendance when the CPS worker comes. Its funny this is not an immigration issue its a issue on race and social status. I use to work 16 hour days to support my family . I now work 8 hour days. Keep us in your prayers

LindaJM

Re: Mercy!

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Let us know how it goes. It could be a neighbor who doesn't like having so many children nearby.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

myown

Postby myown » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 am

My own ongoing case was about nationality and income...
I had a good income and a green card. However, the cps agent wrote in his notes that I was unemployed and illegally in the country and afraid of because of that situation. None of these accusations were true. I was never asked these questions and
these were just opinions of the CPS agent or made up by the person who made the false allegations.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am

If there are misrepresentations in the social worker's court report you can respond to them with a legal document called "Objections and Corrections to the Report of the Social Worker" ... have you tried that?

Sample document link here: Legal Document and Information Library

Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Happy Endings”