CPS case on Judge Judy

A place to post and discuss news.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Diando

CPS case on Judge Judy

Postby Diando » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:58 pm

I'm sorry, I've been gone for awhile.... Been busy working on my daughters/granddaughters case.

Very short refresher: My son-in-law and his sister had an argument. His sister called CPS. CPS took my granddaughter away.

None of the allegations were found to be true. All drug and hair tests came back negative.

My granddaughter almost died in CPS's care.. We complained and complained to CPS about her health. They did nothing.... Well let me rephrase that......

They hid my granddaughter from us. They told my daughter two times in one week they forgot the baby. We were able to get an Investigative Reporter from Channel 13 to listen to us and called CPS to get my daughter in to see my granddaughter... and just as suspected she was very, very ill.....

My daughter made a video, took pix's. My granddaughter never got any medical treatment even after we complained more. They even tried to lie in court and say she had been to a dr. IT WAS A LIE!

Ok, we just got back from LA we sued my son in laws sister on Judge Judy and won.......

She was proved the caller.... She threatened my daughter on national tv, but, they are going to edit that part out, however they did say they will send us the unedited copy so we can file charges.

More to come..... Can't say what yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless everyone on here for ya'lls help and support! We could not have done this if not for this website.

P.S. My granddaughter got to go back to mom and dad on Sept 27th 2007.

She suffers real bad from asthma. But all other illnesses caused from CPS neglect are much, much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:13 pm

That is amazing! When is it going to air! I want to spread the word to all my friends to watch it!
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Diando

CPS case on Judge Judy

Postby Diando » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:50 pm

We don't know that yet.... They said they will send us a post card. Now remember this is TV.

Can't wait to see it! I was there. LOL! I'll write back or you can e-mail me to keep in touch at [email protected].

This is just the beginning!

Our case isn't closed yet. Set to be thrown out on Jan 24th, 2008.

I have alot to post after that!

I will post video from visit of CPS with my granddaughter - there are 2 and the show and some other things.

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:38 am

How did you get your case on Judge Judy in the first place???

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:00 pm

How were you able to find out who the caller was? i mean we all know with some degree of likelihood who made the call but it just can't be proven with out cps telling us who it was and they it's confidential.

Return to “In the News”