It is over and wanted to thank you all.

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Eidolon

It is over and wanted to thank you all.

Postby Eidolon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 pm

My Niece lost both of her kids whom now have been adopted out and even though the adopted parents say they will keep us in touch I personally doubt that but I wanted to thank everyone whom gave us advice and support. Hugs and bless you all and I pray you win your fight. Thank you.
Walk life as best as you can but always remember that no one is ever alone for there is someone out there whom has walked a similar path as yours.

HappeeBee

Re: It is over and wanted to thank you all.

Postby HappeeBee » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 am

I am sorry to hear that. I hope your neice tries to seek some type of solace and counseling to help her get through this. The only thing you can do is make an effort to keep in touch with the adoptive parents and pray they keep their word and do the same.

Just remember that one day you all will get to see them again.

<3 xoxo

Eidolon

Postby Eidolon » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 pm

The foster family that took them in are adopting them and frankly I feel they will keep their word a short while that cut all ties. I never fully trusted them and I feel they lied to the courts in order to get her children. Thank you.
Walk life as best as you can but always remember that no one is ever alone for there is someone out there whom has walked a similar path as yours.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

I'm sorry to hear about the adoption. I hope they will honor their word.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Round Table”