Step-Daughter is pregnant now....

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

bbs5fairy

Step-Daughter is pregnant now....

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

My step-daughter has had her perental rights taken away, she is now appealing this decsion. My worry now is that, she is 4 months pregnant, will they try taking this baby away also?

we live in Riverside County, California

noroses4u2c

Re: Step-Daughter is pregnant now....

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Yes, they will most likely take the baby when the baby is born.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 24, 2012 2:38 pm

She should do everything possible to hide the pregnancy from CPS, and then consider traveling out of state for the birth. A short trip to Las Vegas might be good. Then, once the baby is here, either adopt the child over to you (on paper) or sign over legal guardianship papers to you. CPS can't take custody away from her if she doesn't have custody. And they can't say that she can never be around children or any such garbage.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm

WOW!!! Please pray that they wont... So does this mean that she is branded for life? to not have children... they took her other baby away due to a medical condition!!! he had Ricketts!!!

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 24, 2012 2:44 pm

ELIJAY....
this is what someone else was telling me, about going someone else... do you think that she would be able to give guardianship to someone before the baby is born?? or does it have to be after the birth,....

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 5:16 pm

They will do it if she has the baby in that state.

She needs to go out of state to have the baby and not let anyone know about CPS involvement in that state.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 24, 2012 5:27 pm

ok I will for sure tell her this!! Thank you!!!!!

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

bbs5fairy wrote:ELIJAY....
this is what someone else was telling me, about going someone else... do you think that she would be able to give guardianship to someone before the baby is born?? or does it have to be after the birth,....

The guardianship papers usually have a space for the child's name and date of birth, so... not so much. They aren't complicated to fill out.... oooohhh... did a quick websearch and found some great info on guardianship w/out a hearing (though it looks like guardian must be Nevada resident):
http://lawlibrary.nevadajudiciary.us/do ... earing.pdf

or CA forms:
http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/gc110.pdf

It's so nice of you to offer to take care of the baby while your daughter is busy finishing college. wink, wink ;)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

BTW, it may be a Custody form you're looking for.... I'm really not all that familiar with those forms, being a statistical dodo bird of being married to my children's father with no steps/exes/divorces. LOL

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 am

Yes that would be good for her to finish her education... :D
but to tell you the truth, right now my/our concern is to make sure that these voltures dont get the new baby!!!!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

I agree with EVERYTHING eljay says but to put it more clearly, you want to stay out and away from their jurisdiction. Definitely hide the baby because they might pull some residency bs, stay off government assistance so they can't track you. If they find out where she is with children, dcf might open a case on her, depending on the new county/state laws. Never mention to anyone for any reason any time...they WILL ABSOLUTELY TAKE THE NEW CHILDREN IF THE TPR WAS NOT VOLUNTARY. are you still going through tpr process here?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 am

has she had HER vitamin D levels tested? is she supplementing?

Does she have medi-cal? I've just found out although likely not legal CPS can access medi-cal records.

I'd have her move out of state and def avoid the doc like the plague with the new baby. Carlson labs does a great vit d drop for babies and I'd have her levels checked asap

my daughter had low vit d but no ricketts thank g-d

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:25 pm

she has appealed the TPR.. and we are waiting to hear whether or not they will re-hear her case... and it was not voluntary... she fought for her rights and still is,..... she did not hurt her baby!!!

I think that she has already got on public assistance... I am very scared for her I have let her know everything that you all have told me.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 pm

they will know she is prego then

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

there was a lady here late last year who had twins taken from her immediately from delivery because she had a prior history with a voluntary adoption. DCF saw this and stole her kids for two months, she finally got them back via the court but they put her through hell, contacted adoptive parents from prior and said so much negative/ignorant garbage.

Pretty sure they will show up unless you move out of jurisdiction and stay off the radar, any and all govt assistance. How is the appeal going? :P
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

We actually had a little good news today... nothing regarding the appeals... by the way is there a time limit on how long they can take to tell you whether or not they are going to allow the appeal?

the good news is, the supervisor of the social worker that did all this to my step-daughter, called her today. She was told that they recieved the complaint filed by my step-daughter against the SW and the supervisor was asking my step-daughter(SD) about what happened... The supervisor kept telling my SD that the SW wasnt allowed to do this or that..she also said that there was to be a big meeting regarding everything in the complaint.(complaint was against the DA and also the Commissioner, The supervisor also told my SD to never stop fighting for her kids, that just because they took her rights away,doesnt mean that she couldnt get them back. I know that we are not to trust anything that these people say, but at least we know that they are reading our complaints.. now we are just waiting to hear what they are going to do about the complaint that my BF and I filed.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 pm

She sure sounds like she is just fishing for what is in the complaint so she can cover herself. watch. this is exactly what's happening.

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

monkette31 wrote:She sure sounds like she is just fishing for what is in the complaint so she can cover herself. watch. this is exactly what's happening.

you know you are probably right, but there was nothing in the complaint about her... there should have been, for the simple fact that my SD left MANY messages with her to call her back regarding how the SW was treating my SD and all the things that she was doing.. my SD brought this to the supervisors attention and she said, and get this... she said that she spoke with the SW about the phone messages that she had been getting from my SD and the SW told the supervisor, dont worry I will handle it!!!! Yah she sure did handled it all right!!!! :evil:

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

They probably already know that she is pregnant.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

bbs5fairy wrote:We actually had a little good news today... nothing regarding the appeals... by the way is there a time limit on how long they can take to tell you whether or not they are going to allow the appeal?

I don't know if there is a set time that any law dictates, but every court has different caseloads/wait times. Best thing to do is call the court clerk and say, "I filed this appeal on 4/1 and was wondering what I should expect in terms of timing. When would I hear an answer and when might it be scheduled for a hearing?"

If you've included the DA and commissioner, expect it to be repeatedly delayed if it actually gets to court. When she's speaking to the supervisor (or other parties), she should keep her comments to the few basic tenants of her case: "You broke the law, my son was never abused, he needs to be with his family, you have a chance to fix this by returning my son and expunging my records... can you make that happen TODAY or TOMORROW????"

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Wed May 30, 2012 8:35 pm

we filed the appeal because they denied our JV-180... this is what we are waiting for a court date on...

in regards to the Commissoner and the DA we made a compalint/grievance against them. Not sure how this is goingto work, but will let you know when/if we hear anything ...

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 31, 2012 8:38 am

bbs5fairy wrote:we filed the appeal because they denied our JV-180... this is what we are waiting for a court date on...

in regards to the Commissoner and the DA we made a compalint/grievance against them. Not sure how this is goingto work, but will let you know when/if we hear anything ...

OIC... so was there any wrongdoing on behalf of the Comm & DA that was/should have been included in the appeal?

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Eljay wrote:
bbs5fairy wrote:we filed the appeal because they denied our JV-180... this is what we are waiting for a court date on...

OIC... so was there any wrongdoing on behalf of the Comm & DA that was/should have been included in the appeal?

yes, actually when we filled out the appeal I really dont think that my BF filled it out correctly, not his fault we were all in shock and we should have taken a moment before we filled it out... he didnt put why we were wanting the appeal, there was no discription... later I found the form online and saw that we should have explained ourselves more...

during the JV-180 the DA told the judge that the dept was NOT considering us for placement, which was untrue, he also tryed saying that the kids had lived with us at one time, which was also untrue, he also brought up my BF record which is 10-20 years old and which all were dismissed, except for 1or 2. The guy that did our Live Scan and did our home visit actually told me before he left the home visit that he was recommending us, and also again he told me the day before the trial. He explained to me that the courts/DA had called him to get an update on his findings, he told them that he was still waiting on the excemptions, and that he was recommending us, he also told them that he had spoken with me regarding whether or not the kids had lived with us and he explained to them that they never lived with us, but with the other grandparents. So the Comm. based his opinion on all the lies that the DA said... so this is why we filed the complaint against both of them. Mind you my SD's attorney sort a kind of spoke up in our defense, saying that she was under the immpersion that we were being recommended, the DA shot her down.

something else that the Comm said that I have found in my readings to be wrong, the Comm started spouted that the kids have bonded with the foster parents, and they are better off with them!!! I dont care how much time those babies have been with these people they will ALWAYS know their mother!!!!! my SD's att. was telling him that kids are better off with family members and the Comm said there is no scientific proof of that!!! and she just dropped it!!! :evil:

IDK we just need to hope and pray and research, research, reasearch!!!!!

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Maybe there is an addendum to the motion you can file to "loop in" the DA & commissioner. Odd that it was the DA in your case... I assumed that in CA, they would run their court procedures in similar fashion, which would have meant that CPS/DPSS would have their own counsel representing (some states do use the DA to represent CPS, but I've not seen that in CA). Lord knows Riverside county has enough criminal activity to keep the DA busy! Are you sure it wasn't "county counsel" representing CPS/DPSS? This is their website:
http://www.countyofriverside.us/government/departments/countycounsel/Employees/JuvenileDependencyDivisionRiverside/profile_0001.html

If false information was presented, then whoever presented it should be looped in. If it was the DA, then WTF were they doing in the court if CPS also had counsel there as well???

bbs5fairy

Postby bbs5fairy » Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

you know know now that you explain it that way,,, he was with CPS, I just assumed he was called the DA, I think that someone had called him that, and it just stuck... I just know that everytime he was asked something he had a hand full of people behind him telling him what to say!!!!

I was trying to find whether or not if there was some sort of paper work that I could file to amend the paper work that we already turned in... I think that I am going to have to go to the Juvinal court to see if they have to paper work there...

Return to “Round Table”