Heard back from news reporter

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

thepenguinpitt

Heard back from news reporter

Postby thepenguinpitt » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:53 pm

I just received an E mail response from one of the news channels I contacted about a CPS investigation. Basically it says that since case files are sealed they rarely ever take on CPS cases. Oh yeah it also says that since we didnt do what CPS asked they couldnt help us because this hurts our case. So of coarse I wrote back that if they had actually read my first E mail they would have seen that we already won our case and we arent looking for that kind of help. I also told them that we could easily obtain a copy of our case file ourselves for them but that I understand if they are afraid of what CPS might do in response. Dont they realize that if they back down in fear to CPS they are just adding fuel to the fire that feeds the beast. Doesnt anyone in this world have any balls anymore? Oh well I guess the old saying stands true "No guts, No glory".

hartbroken

Re: Heard back from news reporter

Postby hartbroken » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

We will be posting and sending letters out this hollween after reading your post. I'm very excited see if amything gets published or broadcast wish us luck?

Tburgesn

Re: Heard back from news reporter

Postby Tburgesn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 am

They fear cps like every one of us. Cps took an attorney's children in one case. Besides how can the tell us apart from drug dealers and crack hoes crying because they lost a welfare check

Return to “Round Table”