General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

The Sheriff
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 am


Postby The Sheriff » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:39 am

To anyone and everyone - please contact me to get a movement started...


Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:59 pm


Postby Cinbad » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

I have sent this four different times with no response from anyone... Now what can i do about it.

you submitted a compliment, we thank you for your feedback.

If you filed a complaint or grievance, please note the following:

NFC will respond to complaints and grievances within one business day and resolve the complaint within 30 days after the date of the received complaint if feasible. The person/agency will be notified of the final resolution the same way in which the grievance was filed. If the complainant is not satisfied with the outcome they may request reconsideration or file an appeal with NFC's President & CEO.

First Name: cindi

Last Name: miller

Address: 204 s. 25 st:

Email Address: [email protected]

Phone : 4023205734

What is your relationship to Nebraska Families Collaborative?: victim

Please summarize your complaint or compliment in the space below.: None of my case plan has anythinf to do with my daughter or her welfare. I was found guilty only of being a victim of d.v seven months prior to thr day she was removed witjout my knowledge of any case breing investogated. Noe my case plan is almist entirely based on drug allegations that were ubfoubded at trial. I also am not being told ANYTHING or able to attrnd or have a voice in my daughters treatment. Her fathers case plan on other hsnd is geared sprcifically toward her being able to transiyion home with him. Tgere are ridiculous rumors that are provably untrue being spread by xasewotkers, the foster mother, an the G.A.L. as well as extreme abuse due to overpritection by foster mom and parental alienation by all involved against myself. Which is evident in our visitation notes where my child says things without knowing the reasons she thinks them about me and blames me for things I am not even allowed to respond tp her about because its not appropriate for her yet she is hearing these things not from me but others allowed to fill hee head with whatever they want. This is my step one. I will not stop fighting this. I will take this all the way to the top to ensure justice for my child and I. A violation of civil rights many times over for both me and her with PLENTY of PROOF will make this state and agency front page news I will do EVERYYHING in my power to hold accountable the ones truly guilty of nrglect or abuse. I will not lose. Its not an option this is my plea to anyone left with morals, common sense, or logic in this horrendous system of ignorant conditioned citizens to help get justice far overdue and ignored for my world, my daughter, and I. it is our job to report child abuse or neglect or we are a criminal so I am now reporting your agency for exactly that and you are required to take it as serioua as you do ANY OTHER INTAKE. I kmow my rights and your respobdiblities and I WILL NOT STOP TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED TO THE REAL abusers for there unlawful immoral acts that violated nimeroys rights of both my childs and mine

If applicable, please describe any solutions you would like NFC to consider.: Follow the law the way it waa intended. Return my child and publicly apologize for humiliating, tramatizing, and harrasing, as well as almost destroying my entire family. STOP KIDNAPPING, ABUSING AND SELLING OUR CHILDREN OR we will stop it for you.

User avatar
Posts: 3171
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:16 pm
Location: Northern California


Postby LindaJM » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:39 am

Cinbad, have you done everything required on your court ordered service plan? Have you collected proof that you complied?

Do you go to all the visitations? (Never miss a visitation.)

Strengthen your case... right now, put the reunification case at the top of your list of priorities... you can sue them later (you will probably have two years after the incident you're suing about. - Check with a local attorney on that.)

My own CPS case (more than twenty years ago) was about domestic violence. It is considered child neglect to have children around an abusive person, even if he is abusing only you and not the children. It is a bad environment for children.

It is hard for single mothers to remain single. We're always hoping to find the perfect man to live with, but my experience, and from what I've read on the news... I now recommend that if you want to raise your children without their father, it is best to remain single. Allowing a different man to move in is a dangerous thing. Most of them are not equipped to be a good father or to understand your children.

Because the courts know you're likely to pair up with yet another man - and someone likely to be abusive, since that's what you already had - they're hesitant to place the children back with you.

They may be more likely to give the children to their father because step-mothers are not as dangerous (in general) as step-fathers are. If you read news stories about child murders, you'll see most of the guilty are step-fathers and live-in boyfriends. (not all but ... they are very often the culprits.)

So if you want your children back, can you convince your therapist and the courts that you will never again have a man move in with you until your children are adults? Would you even want that?

This is what you're up against. I know it isn't easy - but nothing in life is easy. The courts want to know if you're willing to put your children first and sacrifice your own happiness to take care of them in a safe environment.

If all goes bad, can you have a good relationship with their father and get some kind of co-parenting arrangement so you can see your children regularly?

Sorry if I've misjudged your situation... I know so little about you. But these are the things I thought of when I read what you wrote.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Round Table”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest