unlawful acting court procdure

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Mismaddie2667

unlawful acting court procdure

Postby Mismaddie2667 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Does anyone have knowledge in regards to asking for a dismissil based on documented court misconduct and knowingly violating m contritional rights as a parent?

LindaJM

Re: unlawful acting court procdure

Postby LindaJM » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:44 am

Mismaddie2667 wrote:Does anyone have knowledge in regards to asking for a dismissil based on documented court misconduct and knowingly violating m contritional rights as a parent?

I don't know of anyone who asked for a dismissal based on court misconduct.

By "contritional" do you mean "constitutional rights" ?

Most of the constitutional rights (US Constitution) are not honored in Juvenile Court as they were originally intended for criminal courtrooms. Whoever set up the Juvenile Court rules found ways around allowing parents the same privileges as criminals... like jury trials, the opportunity to confront an accuser, and open courtrooms.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 am

You can file a dismal based on these issues. Every case that CPS is a violation of Constitutional Rights and Court Misconduct. Don't expect that the case will be dismissed based on these though. But if you do not bring them up, you can't bring the issues up later in Appeal. Keep building a case against them.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 am

I like this idea. I'd like to see it done and then have people who file these dismissals come back here to tell us how it went.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:41 pm

I asked my attorney to file a dismissal. She said she didn't like that "strategy" because she'd rather catch the State on their toes during the hearing?! :roll:

I reminded her that we didn't get a hearing, the first time. There was no guarantee that anyone would make it to the stand. She didn't respond.

I also asked her in her year that she has been contracted to work for the State, how many cases have the judge ruled against CPS and returned the children either at the Custody Hearing or at the Adjudication. She didn't respond.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:56 pm

It sounds like she's not trying very hard. Typical court appointed attorney. No creative thinking.
Sample Document Library

Return to “Round Table”